1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Discuss?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chief_Flash, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    Mike Abdow Said:

"you're a pathetic sack of shit, you know that? Always were. Always will be. I was contemplating unbanning you, but fuck that. If you don't like the consequences of your actions, then change your behaviour you simpleton.

You're also a fucking coward to hide behind a fictional account on Facebook while trolling everyone else's real life. Grabbing snippets of people's personal photos and posts, then reposting them in a derogatory manner is real mature of you, but then again, I expect nothing less from a "man" with the maturity level and mental capacity of a 13 year old. Once again, this shield of anonymity you enjoy is further evidence of your unwillingness to deal with the consequences of your actions. The very definition of a keyboard warrior, and A-Grade Chicken Shit.

You might not like Tricky, nor the fact that he's proud of his accomplishment from last year, but it's plain to see that it burns you up inside. Get the fuck over it. Or if it bothers you so much, why not step up and stop him? If it's neither within your means nor interest to do so then kindly shut the fuck up. And while you're at it, ask yourself why the fuck are you even still around?

So yeah, let us know when your balls finally drop, or your voice breaks (whichever comes first), then maybe - just maybe - the rest of us might reconsider treating you like an adult. Meanwhile, have fun shitting on everyone and everything related to VF and doing your utmost to ensure the great memories many of us share are continually tainted with your officiously vile and shit-staining presence."

Jason Elbow likes this.
  2. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash

3. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Damn... those are harsh words coming from Myke.

Whether it's justified or not to call out Shang on this recent post on his 1FK blog, I think the best course of action here is to remain on the sideline and allow Tricky to stick up for himself. But that's me.

Anyway, I would like to hear both sides of the story on this issue, although this obviously cannot happen on this site. (Plus I don't go on Facebook for other reasons.)

Kruza

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  4. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

@Kruza there's nothing for me to stick up for. The post involves me but this isn' about me. Think for yourself and choose what you want to see in the community. There's nothing for me to say here that I haven't said before. Sitting on the sidelines is a weak position to take because it protects you of putting yourself out there for attack until the dust settles. Take a stand, take a position, be brave and believe in yourself. You know what is true.

All I got to say will be said during NYGX-2 in the battlefield; just as it should be.

finally, I'm consistent on my views.

Jason Elbow likes this.
  5. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Fuck being Switzerland! Burn the witch! Burn!

Tricky likes this.
  6. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    @Tricky smh... and yet you still don't get it.

This is all about you, and there is no way around it.

In this particular situation, jumping in actually makes Myke look like an overbearing parent who can't allow his child to fight for himself. All I said is it is best to have you and Shang settle it among yourselves without interference. You know... do it like how two grown men actually handle things.

Also, it is you who made that post on Facebook which draws extra attention to yourself. So in essence you put yourself out there for more criticism -- whether wanted or unwanted. Like it or not... this is the price for fame you obviously look for when doing actions like this.

Kruza

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    Kamais_Ookin and SDS_Overfiend1 like this.
  7. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    The post where Myke wrote this was one made on facebook, taking picture of Myke from his personal profile and posting it in the group. Extremely childish and just disappointing really. The complete lack of context in this cut and past job is also disappointing, but i suppose not surprising.

I don't see why we can't be nice to each other and just enjoy a shared common interest without winding each other up. This is a hobby. A niche game. No one is getting paid and not everything is a joke. This is all really sad.

G0d3L, oneida, Tricky and 2 others like this.
  8. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Marly summed it up, and just to clarify things, the original post in this thread was made by Shang (on Flash's account), verified by the IP address, and confirmed with Flash. Flash's account is now banned by his request.

My post was in reply to Shang making a Facebook post about me. He just also happened to do similar to Tricky as well, which is why he got a mention.

This all happened probably a couple of hours after Shang requested to be unbanned, and about a day after Flash requested the same. The funny thing was I was in talks with one of the mods actually contemplating the idea of unbanning him (in hindsight, this was a stupid idea). This was during my work day (Friday) so obviously I couldn't be as responsive to his pleas and cries as he liked and ultimately, I guess he got fed up waiting, reverted to type and went to town on his blog and Facebook.

Lastly, just a minor correction to the original quote Shang pasted for "discussion". It started as:

"Shang Yang, you're a pathetic sack of shit, you know that? ..."​

Interesting edit there by someone only too happy ripping other people's real life profiles, photos, etc, to ridicule for his own amusement but hides and edits his own.

Jason Elbow, G0d3L, MarlyJay and 2 others like this.
  9. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Hi Dad, can you delete my account.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  10. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    Sorry everyone. I didn't make my password strong enough and 1FK was able to guess what it was. To clarify, that wasn't me who posted up top. After the misuse of my username, I requested @Myke to permaban me which he did. However, today, I asked him to reinstate my account, because I have some news to share with you all. Oh, and I've reset my password to something stronger now ;)

Stay tuned....