1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Disgrace Items

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by levelabovehuman, Apr 25, 2002.

1. levelabovehuman

levelabovehuman New Member

Is it just me or is it unbelievably hard to aquire disgrace items. I played through with Lion for hours and lost nearly 400 times and still nothing. I mean, I played as Lion for gods sake, you should get an item just for picking him. If anyone knows ways to get disgace items i'd like to know.

2. Powda

Powda Active Member

you have to be at least 2nd dan before you can receive any dunce items.

3. levelabovehuman

levelabovehuman New Member

You know I thought I had to be at least 3rd dan because thats when i began to see the items, so i took my Lion up that high and nothing. I have also seen a 3rd kyu Lau with that giant head. So now im real confused.