1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Do SummErs and ice-9 read their private messages?

Discussion in 'General' started by ReCharredSigh, Apr 12, 2002.

1. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

I sent both of them some messages asking if i could use their respective VF works in creating my own, but they never replied back(yes, i will admit, i'm not the most patient guy in the world, which is why i am writing this)

2. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

If they didn't reply, it means you can't use their stuff until you get their permission; at least that's the common practice.

3. skuall

skuall Member

silence is consenting

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

it sure as hell doesn't mean consenting...it means I am still deciding on it...

btw...Ice-9 is overseas...

5. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Not in case of FAQs. Silence would rather mean "fuck off" not "do go on".

6. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

'k, i just wanted to know if you actually got the message, instead of ignoring me or something.

ice-9 replied back, btw, so i don't have to worry about his reply anymore.

on a side note, if you check the option in your options not to accept pms from other VFers, will the person who sent the message get a notice about this?

7. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

yes
    it'll say errr something like ' msg not sent...other party has chosen not to accept pvt mail'

Errr...it's something like the above.