Do u know the best players "Chun wang" in japan??

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Aug 22, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I saw the japanese magazine "Gamest" two years ago and have knew japanese best players called "Chun wang".

For instance, "KasaO - kage player", "Bung Bung maru - wolf player", "Daimon rau - rau player" and so on..

I can't see That magazine. because of not import it. and I don't have any chance to got it.

If Whoever know it, plz tell me about them nowdays.........

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Re: Do u know the best players "Chun wang" in japan??

if you mean the tetsujin, they have mostly gone into retirement. I have only heard of kashiwa jeffry doing much lately. There is an article you might like though (if you can read japanese)
    http://www.hotwired.co.jp/wiredmagazine/1.10/gamer.html
    which has most of the people you mentioned talking about VF and their celebrity status in japan.
    If you can't read Japanese, you can run it though a translator, but it's pretty rough.
    The one thing I remember gleaning from it is that one of the tetsujin spent like 10,000 bucks on VF and was not able to buy a car because of all the cash he spent on VF.

"Christ, someone get me another pair of boxers. These hemorrhoids are leaking." - George Carlin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Do u know the best players "Chun wang" in japan??

thank a lot :)
    I can read Japnese, but This browser does not operate Japanese expression. only English.....

hm.. anyway... oh....Kashiwa jeffry is alive! I have seen his play on video tape. Just Fantastic~ He could do various combination of jeffry Mcwild anyone could not ...think

Good. but I am sorry about their retirement. I wanna see their unbelievable moving forever.though!

I know another man..... "Shinjuku jacky", "Ekebukuro sahra",
    .....and.... I dont think any person's name...

Ther r alive in my mind...with VF2....

Good luck to all.