1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Do u know the best players "Chun wang" in japan??

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Aug 22, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I saw the japanese magazine "Gamest" two years ago and have knew japanese best players called "Chun wang".

For instance, "KasaO - kage player", "Bung Bung maru - wolf player", "Daimon rau - rau player" and so on..

I can't see That magazine. because of not import it. and I don't have any chance to got it.

If Whoever know it, plz tell me about them nowdays.........

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Re: Do u know the best players "Chun wang" in japan??

if you mean the tetsujin, they have mostly gone into retirement. I have only heard of kashiwa jeffry doing much lately. There is an article you might like though (if you can read japanese)
    http://www.hotwired.co.jp/wiredmagazine/1.10/gamer.html
    which has most of the people you mentioned talking about VF and their celebrity status in japan.
    If you can't read Japanese, you can run it though a translator, but it's pretty rough.
    The one thing I remember gleaning from it is that one of the tetsujin spent like 10,000 bucks on VF and was not able to buy a car because of all the cash he spent on VF.

"Christ, someone get me another pair of boxers. These hemorrhoids are leaking." - George Carlin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Do u know the best players "Chun wang" in japan??

thank a lot :)
    I can read Japnese, but This browser does not operate Japanese expression. only English.....

hm.. anyway... oh....Kashiwa jeffry is alive! I have seen his play on video tape. Just Fantastic~ He could do various combination of jeffry Mcwild anyone could not ...think

Good. but I am sorry about their retirement. I wanna see their unbelievable moving forever.though!

I know another man..... "Shinjuku jacky", "Ekebukuro sahra",
    .....and.... I dont think any person's name...

Ther r alive in my mind...with VF2....

Good luck to all.