1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

do you think sega will

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Drunken_Master, Jan 9, 2001.

1. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

make the next virtua figter online? becuase my mates only really play me at soul cailber. they suck ass on virtua fighter. i wouldnt mind playing aginst you lot online

2. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

To tell you the truth I prefer the ambience of arcades though considering the lack of competition where I live (at least for VF) playing online would certainly be more convenient and more competition would obviously accelerate learning.And no I don't think the next VF will be online cause I'm not sure It'll come to DC and you shouldn't have that much difficulty finding decent players in the arcades (or at least that's how it should be :( now if only they could make Quake style bots for VF that actually do TFT combo's and duck occasionaly if you sweep a lot so you could actually mix in elbows without blocking a sweep,die! Chibita bot hahah!

3. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

Yes, I think that it will have online-features(including v.s-matches)..as far as I know Fighting Vipers 2 doesn't have online-play...but honestly when VFX will comes to the Dreamcast.....probably early 2002 they should be able to include online-play like VOOT......(and VFX will be released on the DC because this game was always a good seller in Japan and Sega needs desperatly good seeling titles , there)....
    I would also be happy if they would include online-play because here in Switzerland,Italy,and Spain.....there aren't many VF-players(...and many of those who play V.F...play it on a low level.........easy to beat..)