1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

DOA 3 owns you

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicks Biru, Jun 1, 2001.

1. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

http://xbox.ign.com/news/35442.html

The hi-res shots look good. With Tekken 4, SC2 and DOA 3 coming up, VF4 is going to have a tough time, sad to say. The snake-style woman does have a snakish look to her face, while the drunken punk has a sort of Mitsurugi look to him... must be the stubble. And white hair IS the craze. And I can't get over the fact that their third new character looks exactly like one of my creations (I do draw a lot)... although this may seem silly I do feel that Tecmo has STOLEN her!!! She is pretty though... plus suing Tecmo won't get me anywhere... :)

<font color=orange>Imagine losing to this bozo...</font color=orange>

2. Guest

Guest Guest

When you think about it, is this really a problem? Today's videogames are like going to the prom in Beverly Hills. Even the ugly girls are supermodels.

I have full confidence that VF4 will hold its own against the other fighters on the way. And, in case anyone forgets, graphics aren't everything. It's the gameplay that really matters; and if the next wave of fighters can finally compare to Virtua Fighter, hey, that's good for everyone.

They could still be copying Mortal Kombat. Now that's scary.

Daniel Thomas
    Check out my artwork at Art-Agent.com