DOA3 observation

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Shadowdean, Apr 15, 2001.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

After watching the movies from this - I gotta say the animal kung-fu players suck.
    1) The chick does snake - not tiger or whatever in the hell most web sites say.
    On that note 2) She sucks..her stances are almost completely off from ANY snake style I have ever seen. Her attacks look more like a messed up version of karate than a circular and whipping kung-fu style. She demonstrated no focused attacks, or attacks that seemed to do a demanding amount of damage.
    3) The monk guy looks like crap...I have no idea what in the hell they where trying to accomplish...he looks like a alcoholic, not a drunken kung fu master...check the programmers into rehab please!

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Your observation is respected, but I gotta ask this question:

Shouldn't ALL DoA3 threads be rooted in the General Forum? I don't care who start the threads, but they belong in the General Forum, do they not?

I am definitely not the first person to have brought this up.

-Chanchai

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Well there should be two additional Fighters coming(4 new), so maybe they won't SUCK as much as those two do.....

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

sorry...was in a bit of a rush when I posted this...thought due to the development of both doa3 and vf4 - and the comparisons going around..this might be suited here.

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu