1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

DOA3 observation

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Shadowdean, Apr 15, 2001.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

After watching the movies from this - I gotta say the animal kung-fu players suck.
    1) The chick does snake - not tiger or whatever in the hell most web sites say.
    On that note 2) She sucks..her stances are almost completely off from ANY snake style I have ever seen. Her attacks look more like a messed up version of karate than a circular and whipping kung-fu style. She demonstrated no focused attacks, or attacks that seemed to do a demanding amount of damage.
    3) The monk guy looks like crap...I have no idea what in the hell they where trying to accomplish...he looks like a alcoholic, not a drunken kung fu master...check the programmers into rehab please!

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Your observation is respected, but I gotta ask this question:

Shouldn't ALL DoA3 threads be rooted in the General Forum? I don't care who start the threads, but they belong in the General Forum, do they not?

I am definitely not the first person to have brought this up.

-Chanchai

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Well there should be two additional Fighters coming(4 new), so maybe they won't SUCK as much as those two do.....

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

sorry...was in a bit of a rush when I posted this...thought due to the development of both doa3 and vf4 - and the comparisons going around..this might be suited here.

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu