1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Does anybody here play DOA3 and if so, why?

Discussion in 'General' started by Shadowdean, Apr 16, 2002.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

No, because I prefer DoA2--to which I prefer Tekken Tag--to which I prefer Soul Calibur--to which I prefer Virtua Fighter (any of them).

Oh yeah, I haven't had too much reason to get an X-Box yet, but there are a couple good titles on that thing.

-Chanchai

3. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

DOA3 aint that bad. Dont hate, its not as "deep" as most games but its still a fun play with great visuals even.

4. Murasame

Murasame Well-Known Member

Hitomi...

5. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

doa3 sucks, we've been over this b4, 4 words :

NO ARCADE REVERSAL OPTION.

doa2 is still better

6. sayow

sayow Well-Known Member

<font color=yellow>I don't necessarily play it. I kind of like to kick back and watch the CPU fight itself for a while. It's fun to see all the characters get off on each other. It has a few redeeming qualities beyond the Bounce. I watch DOA2 for the same reason. I only play it for fun.</font color=yellow>

7. egghead64

egghead64 Member

DID I HEAR SOMEBODY SAY "NO ARCADE REVERSAL OPTION"?????

Well then gentlemen, it sucks already.