1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone here like the x box?

Discussion in 'General' started by Drunken_Master, Sep 25, 2001.

1. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

Re: Quite clearly not the X-box!

No actually I pretty much like all platformers. You display a great affinity for Metroid, which I respect, and I like the series all right, but my problem has always been that it consists of too much running around similar looking labyrinths, not exactly sure where to go, and the stuff that you do actually have to complete isn't necessarily apparent, even if you have the proper ability. Of course I guess you could say the same of the Zelda series, so I don't know. Maybe I'm just not a huge sci-fi fan. And yeah I like the old Castlevania games better than SotN and CotM.

Lonelyfighter: Yeah tell me about it, I sold off tons of my classic games too, I'm only now rebuilding most of my collection.

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

I just recently repurchased an NES with Mike Tyson's Punch -Out and Super Dodge Ball. God I love those games.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

3. Madin

Madin Well-Known Member

word yamcha! we agree to disagree. i have to get a megadrive/genesis collection going. i kept my SNES and now have over 50 games for it and i'm glad i didn't sell that. many games however now have a status to them in game shops. in london some shops sell pal versions of secret of mana and zelda for £40 second hand! (computer exchange for all the londoners reading this post) games i want like SOM 2 cost around £60. shit! anyhow peace man!