1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Does it mean vf6?

Discussion in 'General' started by MakiLeSushi, Mar 20, 2020.

1. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
  2. Sonic The Fighters

Sonic The Fighters Well-Known Member

If it's really Virtua Fighter 6, that will be a big schock !

If not, just one more disappointment from our usual SEGA...

VF6 announcement would be a massive hype on the internet for sure.

masterpo likes this.
  3. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    The only thing being teased by SEGA, is the return of Segata Sanshiro for their 60th anniversary. It's not related to VF, in any way.

gido and Dreamboat like this.
  4. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Well, all we could do now, is wait see.:)

masterpo and Sonic The Fighters like this.
  5. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    The good thing is we have VF5FS now.:holla: Our community can organize tournament rooms anytime we want on PSN or Xbox Live. We can play player matches and rank matches anytime we want :holla: We can stream VF on twitch, youtube etc, and show all these pretenders what a real fighting game looks like :ninja:Especially with the quarantine going on, there is enough VF to go around for those that really want to play it:LOL:

Sure, I'd definitely want to see an updated bonafide, legitimate successor to VF5FS, of course, or even a full port of VF5FS to current gen, but in the mean time we have the real thing right now:holla:

DOA 6's lollipops, and Tekken 7's Fahkumram just aint cuttin it. There can be only one :pand I don't see nobody taking the top spot from VF anytime soon:cool:.

6. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Someone, anyone please show me a tape of this PRETENDER playing any VF. I'm dying here.

masterpo likes this.
  7. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    :ROTFL:

Of course kungfusmurf, there is no tape, I'm a pretender right:ROTFL: Don't you know I'm the master of bull!@#$ Even the people who thought they were actually playing me on PSN weren't really playing me on PSN its all been a masterpo hoax:ROTFL: Fortunately kungfusmurf the community has you to keep everybody informed:sneaky:

8. gido

gido Well-Known Member

I've seen something like this way too many times to get my hopes up...

It's just the Sega Mascot. The 6 however is throwing me off. Still, I don't think its Virtua Fighter 6..companies have this weird way of hyping teaser announcements for it to be reveal as a very disappointing expectation.

beanboy and Sonic The Fighters like this.
  9. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

If this is a hint to something, in the not too distant future, and it turns out to be true, then I guess we can all say......

"Jūnen hayai-n-da-yo!"

Tumbling Dice likes this.