1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

does jap vf3tb dc version run at 59frames per sec?

Discussion in 'Console' started by RandomHajile, Jan 30, 2002.

1. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

i read this in a review like ages ago an agreed, as the timeing is ever so slightly off! also i think its harder to do juggles as they get heveyer real qwick

2. Rugal

Rugal Well-Known Member

Yep, that's right. Once in every 60 frames the screen goes blank. If you look real hard you'll see it /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

very funny...
    NTSC tvs run at 60Hz or cycles if your really olds school, which is 60 fields an thats 2 fields per frame, an 30 frames a second, regard less to what the dc is out putting!!! so say liek a game like stunt race FX on super nintendo runs at 15-20 frames per second, the tv ure using still runs at 60hz/30frames regardless! hell if u wan tto be nit picky it runs at 29.97 frames per sec!!!, so im saying does the dc run 1/60th slower then the arcade???

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

The review was by Adam Doree of Sega Web, and I personally do not agree with that statement at all. In fact, it was one of the weirdest statements I have heard of VF3tb on DC and his example to prove it was WHACKED! Other than that, I appreciate his enthusiasm for the game, but I can't say I'm all too crazy about his reviews and articles, but that's a personal taste matter.

-Chanchai