does jap vf3tb dc version run at 59frames per sec?

Discussion in 'Console' started by RandomHajile, Jan 30, 2002.

1. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

i read this in a review like ages ago an agreed, as the timeing is ever so slightly off! also i think its harder to do juggles as they get heveyer real qwick

2. Rugal

Rugal Well-Known Member

Yep, that's right. Once in every 60 frames the screen goes blank. If you look real hard you'll see it /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

very funny...
    NTSC tvs run at 60Hz or cycles if your really olds school, which is 60 fields an thats 2 fields per frame, an 30 frames a second, regard less to what the dc is out putting!!! so say liek a game like stunt race FX on super nintendo runs at 15-20 frames per second, the tv ure using still runs at 60hz/30frames regardless! hell if u wan tto be nit picky it runs at 29.97 frames per sec!!!, so im saying does the dc run 1/60th slower then the arcade???

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

The review was by Adam Doree of Sega Web, and I personally do not agree with that statement at all. In fact, it was one of the weirdest statements I have heard of VF3tb on DC and his example to prove it was WHACKED! Other than that, I appreciate his enthusiasm for the game, but I can't say I'm all too crazy about his reviews and articles, but that's a personal taste matter.

-Chanchai