1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Does SEGA AM2 Read our forum?

Discussion in 'General' started by Adamay, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Adamay

Adamay Well-Known Member

I always wondered if they lurk in here to see what the fans think. What do you think?

beanboy likes this.
  2. Technocrow

Technocrow Active Member

My guess is no. I think the majority of AM2 developers are Japanese and wouldn't even bother reading these English forums

3. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

@Adamay
    It's possible. And I would not be surprised if they did.
    And who knows. They may be closer than you think.

Alot closer.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  4. GustavoHeisenberg

GustavoHeisenberg Well-Known Member

I think they do, in business, market researching would say they ought to (even though we are the most extreme vocal minority)

beanboy likes this.
  5. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

I hope they don't.

Stl_Tim likes this.
  6. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    AM2 if you're reading this.... PM me.

I have some ideas for not only VF6 but a future path for VF:cool:

Innovative ideas for content, presentation, Single Player, Two Player, and Online,

Also if you need some fan feedback with transitioning VF into the Season Pass world, I have lots of fair ideas that true VF fans would go along with.

I am prepared to sign an NDA :holla:

If AM2 is not reading this, one of connected chaps please pass it along:LOL:

beanboy likes this.