1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Does the 100 win item give anything special?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by AciDShOrT, Mar 26, 2002.

1. AciDShOrT

AciDShOrT Member

I got the bandana for jacky, is he supposed to gain any other abilities? Thanks.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Stop posting questions about Items in this board. This is not the first time you've done this. Are you dumb, or just stupid? Try the Q&A board, or better yet, go to GameFAQs.

3. AciDShOrT

AciDShOrT Member

Neither dumb nor stupid, just mis-informed. But, thanks for telling me where to post, in the future i won't post these sorts of questions in this forum. Again, thanks for helping me out. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

You won't get any other abilities. I thought you would at one point, b/c the item list I had was written very short & cryptic. They were described as 100-win defense items... which mean to get THAT item in question, you had to equip the 100-win item, and fight against the same character, and win, causing it to not go to that guy (IE -- defending the item). Took me for EVER to figure that shit out. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif