1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Does this Lau combo work against a wall??

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by TONY_T, Feb 20, 2002.

1. TONY_T

TONY_T Active Member

i was messing around the other day and came up with this combo...

DF+P+K,F+P,P,DF+P,P,P,D+K... 85 dam

but i was wondering if maybe this one would work against a wall...

DF+P+K,F+P,P,DF,DF+P,P,P,P,K

pluss maybe you could add a stomp at the end?

so would anyone know? sorry if there been done before but im just curious...

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

dunno if you can do that or not, lunging knife is stylish but slow in combos.
    If you want a little more damage at the start of the combos, use D/F+P, d/f+P+K.

3. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

D/F+P.... requires an MC. Try this. d/f+P+K>P(G)>D/F+P>d/f+P+K>[d/f+P+K(for lights)]

Its possible. DF+P+K,F+P,<font color=red>P</font color=red>,DF,DF+P,P,P,P,K condition is oppo hits wall after the <font color=red>P</font color=red>
    For non wall, Its hardly possible for its TRable and if oppo doesn't tap G you can't track him/her with d/fx2>PPPdK after f+P,P.

4. Kaede

Kaede Active Member

Try these ones.

1)df+P+K,P,DF+P,P,P,P,K Closed stance only

2)df+P+K,P,DF+P,P,b+P,P Closed stance only

3)df+P+K,P,df+P+K, Pounce

All these combos require an MC. If you use DF+P,df+P+K take out the P in Nos. 1 and 2 for higher damage. Also they all do 92-98pts and work on all characters up to Akira(I haven't tested them on Wolf and Jeffry).

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Hey, since I did the trial mode I saw another wall combo you might wanna try... d/f+P+K ---> d/f+K, P, P ..(wall) ... PPPK

An alternate way to start the combo if you want an extra hit is D/F+P, P or d/f, d/f+P,P. Both require a major counter. Another combo that may work is
    f,d+K ---> d/f, d/f+P, P, b+P, P (walll) ---> d/f+PPPd+K. I haven't actually tried it.