Does this Lau combo work against a wall??

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by TONY_T, Feb 20, 2002.

1. TONY_T

TONY_T Active Member

i was messing around the other day and came up with this combo...

DF+P+K,F+P,P,DF+P,P,P,D+K... 85 dam

but i was wondering if maybe this one would work against a wall...

DF+P+K,F+P,P,DF,DF+P,P,P,P,K

pluss maybe you could add a stomp at the end?

so would anyone know? sorry if there been done before but im just curious...

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

dunno if you can do that or not, lunging knife is stylish but slow in combos.
    If you want a little more damage at the start of the combos, use D/F+P, d/f+P+K.

3. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

D/F+P.... requires an MC. Try this. d/f+P+K>P(G)>D/F+P>d/f+P+K>[d/f+P+K(for lights)]

Its possible. DF+P+K,F+P,<font color=red>P</font color=red>,DF,DF+P,P,P,P,K condition is oppo hits wall after the <font color=red>P</font color=red>
    For non wall, Its hardly possible for its TRable and if oppo doesn't tap G you can't track him/her with d/fx2>PPPdK after f+P,P.

4. Kaede

Kaede Active Member

Try these ones.

1)df+P+K,P,DF+P,P,P,P,K Closed stance only

2)df+P+K,P,DF+P,P,b+P,P Closed stance only

3)df+P+K,P,df+P+K, Pounce

All these combos require an MC. If you use DF+P,df+P+K take out the P in Nos. 1 and 2 for higher damage. Also they all do 92-98pts and work on all characters up to Akira(I haven't tested them on Wolf and Jeffry).

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Hey, since I did the trial mode I saw another wall combo you might wanna try... d/f+P+K ---> d/f+K, P, P ..(wall) ... PPPK

An alternate way to start the combo if you want an extra hit is D/F+P, P or d/f, d/f+P,P. Both require a major counter. Another combo that may work is
    f,d+K ---> d/f, d/f+P, P, b+P, P (walll) ---> d/f+PPPd+K. I haven't actually tried it.