1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

DOJO_ for our damn good player --- Darthminion

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Dennis0201, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

I create this thread because our VFDC legendary player "Darthminion"[/size] asked me why he got -15 when he was fucking himself?
    Well, I told him to go to DOJO, but apparently he refused that. I'm going to teach you step by step how to use our powerful tool, DOJO, and yes, I'm talking to you dick head!!!

1) Go to DOJO mode, not Rank match or Player match!! DOJO only!!

2) Chose your main character (It doesn't matter whom you pick, just get one)

3) Grab you dick instead of your stick, and use your balls as buttons. Basically 3 balls is enough and each one represents G P K respectively. If you have more than 3, go ahead and do any setting you prefer.
    You can also check this how do you hold your dick

4) Final step is pretty easy, start fucking yourself!!
    And to see if you can realize why you have -15 during that moment. If you still don't understand, go back to VFDC and ask, I believe everyone would like to answer your question because you declare everyone knows you here.....[/size] [​IMG]

Wait, you might ask "What am I supposed to do if I only have two balls?"
    Sigh, sorry to hear that and in fact, I don't know how I can help you [​IMG] Based on the garbage match we had, I think nothing is helpful unless you have one extra ball.......

Myke,
    Sorry for this and I don't mind getting banned. Do whatever you need to maintain VFDC!! No worry bro~~ [​IMG]
    I'm just thinking it's necessary to teach someone what the real VFDC is, not a place they think by their cock head!! Yes, I'm talking to you Darthminion[/size], all you can do was boasting on shoutbox hiding on the corner all day and announced that someone said "My wolf is cool","I switch my main to Lau coz I'm better on him...blablabla".
    Darthminion, can you just give me the fucking name who actually said you're fucking good?[/size] One name only PLEASE!!
    I step back every time you sent shit message, and I even apologized for my bad connection at first. But you did whatever you want so I don't think I need to tolerate this shit anymore.
    It's cruel but true to say you are just piece of shit Darthminion[/size], and don't pretend you are damn good at VF and even think about you can beat everyone on VFDC. It doesn't mean to choose the same character as Flash can actually turn you into his level. Wake up fucker!!!

I remembered you threated me yesterday by uploading the match, so now I'm actually giving you a favor to put this in public. I'm begging you do it asap, and please don't tell me you don't dare now, it's time for you to stand out of shoutbox and be a man!! [/size] No body blames you being stupid, but being a dick is your fault. It's okay to go to complain tearfully with your imaginary friend who gave you confidence.
    Once again, you are just one piece of shit and no matter how hard you try, you will never become cool player on VFDC[/size].

<span style="font-size: 23pt">Accept it and GO HOME FUCK YOURSELF![/size]</span>

2. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

People are going crazy without VF5R!

3. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

<span style="font-size: 26pt">Game Over??</span>

4. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

Nah, the craziness happened a while back with the large amounts of "Do you..." threads. This is just a known arsehole being an even bigger arsehole than usual.

Dennis, I doubt highly that you'll be banned for this.

Darth, several people including myself have asked why you come here. It's pretty obvious now. You're a lonely attention whore, and by us giving you a reputation, you're actually getting the attention you crave so much.

You say that everyone knows who you are, but no-one actually cares anymore. You're one of these weak player with very little skill who spend their lives trying to belittle others over the internet and act like a big man, when all they actually are is a joke that can't back up their words, both in game and in real life. A sad pathetic joke.

Just go away, don't come back, and fade back into the insignificance you came from.

5. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

I support dennis0201 and i've never seen him this pissed off. [​IMG]

Dennis, don't bother with the scrubs on here. They don't listen anyways.

6. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

"3) Grab you dick instead of your stick, and use your balls as buttons. Basically 3 balls is enough and each one represents G P K respectively. If you have more than 3, go ahead and do any setting you prefer."

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH omg, lmao.

+50 exp bonus points to dennis! awsome rage post!
    that was truly funny.

but, sadly, people like darthminion just live for this, they try to break you to reach your limits. is like those players that use hacks to try to get people to rage. they often succeed and have a great laugh. so basically, dont let him get to you [​IMG] we all know he sucks anyway..

7. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

"No body blames you being stupid, but being a dick is your fault." [​IMG]
    "It's okay to go to complain tearfully with your imaginary friend who gave you confidence." [​IMG] [​IMG]
    "Once again, you are just one piece of shit and no matter how hard you try, you will never become cool player on VFDC." [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I literally lol'd, thanks Dennis.
    Darthy, I always encourage players to play VF since we need all the players we can get but... you can stop. Please.
    How long have you been playing VF5? And you still don't get it. Your strongest weapons are lag and DMP+K and your "arsenal" has been weakened by all of the XBL upgrades.
    If you're not going to show up to offline gatherings do yourself and everybody else a favor: STFU.
    You have NOTHING to brag about, NOTHING to be proud of and NOTHING to offer the community.
    Dude, it's time to STFU and/or GTFO.

Darthminion likes this.
  8. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

dennis you might actually make darth pull on the vfdc with this thread.

9. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

God, we can only hope.

Honestly, from his general crass attitude to the constant profanity and physical threats to members on the shoutbox I would rather see his ass banned.

10. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
  11. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

GodEaster, I'm sorry to bring this and I know Myke, you , Plague, and Shag need to maintain VFDC in a moderate way.
    I deserve to be banned because I did say shit here. I don't want to be an exception; otherwise it's not fair for users banned before.
    Administrator should treat everyone as equal right?? [​IMG]

Darthminion, I know you can see this thread. This time don't hide behind the shoutbox. Do anything you can to prove I was wrong! Of course you can reply on shoutbox and then copy paste here, I know you are comfortable with that format.

Now you either upload the garbage to insult yourself again or accept you're a chicken dick because you were just bluffing.
    People here on VFDC don't want to be involved with your shit doesn't mean they are scared[/size], so please don't twist the reason by your dick head. Remember this!!!

Fuck, I totally forgot you only have 2[/size] balls!!
    <span style="font-size: 26pt">DMPK!!![/size]</span>

12. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I support Dennis, Ive not laughed like this for a while

ps. I think Im on record saying that Darth is an ok player. Ive not said anything about his mouth/pulling/other faults.

13. Fu_unji_kun

Fu_unji_kun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    None Other
    dont try to get banned by yourself, I think you are doing right thing.

I support you, Dennis.

14. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

What if we were already crazy before then? I love this e-drama, it's like watching a VFDC sitcom or a soap opera.

15. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Griever_PL
    True, true. I also enjoy it. I still don't know why Cozby gave a link to MGS4 Walkthrough part43 here... Care to explain, I'm curious.

16. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Wow! I have seen Dennis at the wgc interview video and he seems so calm. So this must have had to let out. Good stuff.

17. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Fuck it. I had to post to show my support for Dennis. I LOVE RAGE DENNIS AND HIS RAGE POSTS!!!

Thanks for the nice laugh this morning, Dennis. I love you.

18. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Dennis, you don't know how long I've been waiting for this day, your my fucking hero [​IMG]

19. smb

smb Well-Known Member

i have had darth on ignore since he got here. anyone who treats the game, online competition, and his competitors in this manner, should not be allowed to be part of our community.

i have long since boycotted the darthminion vfdc experiment, i suggest YOU ALL do the same.

20. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    lol darth is at it again.
    i told u guys hes not worth taking seriously.
    hi dennis [​IMG]

Darthminion likes this.