1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Don't know if anyone has posted these PS2 VF4 shot

Discussion in 'Console' started by Ruffcoconut, Nov 30, 2001.

1. Ruffcoconut

Ruffcoconut Active Member

2. oldtimer

oldtimer Well-Known Member

Re: Don't know if anyone has posted these PS2 VF4

1. I can really see a loss in detail compared to the arcade version. Not much but its there

2. The command list cards are just awesome.

3. The stick looks like its made from cheap plastic, ie light.

- oldtimer

3. Daniel Thomas

Daniel Thomas Well-Known Member

Those pictures are quite small; I don't think anyone could seriously judge the accuracy of the conversion by those. Everything does look spot on, though. But maybe that's just because I grew up playing videogames since Atari 2600. Arcade conversions today are rarely anything less than exemplary. Wish the joystick had more buttons, though.

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

The guy didn't even change the names of the pics before stealing them from AM2's website, but I'm in a good mood so I won't freak out. Seriously though, there aren't any pictures of VF4 for PS2 out there, unless you count this dubious one (I think it's a hoax, the graphics look too good) at:
    <a target="_blank" href=ftp://vf.dyndns.org/TGS_VF4_01.jpg>ftp://vf.dyndns.org/TGS_VF4_01.jpg</a>

5. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......eh...............................GGGAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA........whew oh man!................BbBBAAAHahhaHAhAhAH

6. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Bastard!...

7. ecvjz

ecvjz Member

so they are arcade pics, and there's loss in detail!?
    lol

8. oldtimer

oldtimer Well-Known Member

My bad. Those ARE arcade pictures. Damn my eyes! :)

But it doesn't matter anyhow, I'm getting a PS2 and the game come Jan 31!

-old timer