1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

dose Kage have a Dark Black original suit in kumite

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Kousotsu, Jul 9, 2002.

1. Kousotsu

Kousotsu Well-Known Member

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif Man I have been looking for a dark black original suit for kage in kumite. i have the dark black suit for his armored suit. my rank keeps getting higher but the color just want show up. i haven't even fought another kage with the color. if anyone knows what rank you have to be please let me know.

2. OniKage

OniKage Member

Heh the closest i have to black is the indigo suit. Its pretty close to it but still its missing that all powerful ninja look T.T

::

3. ochen

ochen Member

Kage doesn't have an all black 1P costume.

4. Kousotsu

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif Damn thats f%*$ up then. How you gone have a ninja and not have a black suit.

5. agios_katastrof

agios_katastrof Well-Known Member

What, the pink outfit is not good enough for ya?

Yeah, that sucks.

6. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

just because he's a ninja doesn't mean their original suit will be black, no offense, ninja's have different suits,ninja's are divided by clans so if they all wear the same thing they wouldn't know which is the friend or foe, so the black costume isn't their original costumes (at least for some clans)i think since ninja's are mostly assasins the black suits is just so they'd be camouflaged in the dark of the night black costumes wouldn't be useful to them during day, there's tons of color there for his 1p outfit so dont worry about it too much. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

7. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

8. Kousotsu

yeah I know about ninjas, and clans. And yeah I'm pretty sure that black suits were only used for darkness, but you can't tell me that a black suit wouldn't look cool on Kage/versus/images/icons/cool.gif

Peace is nothing but a time to prepare for War and Life is but a long Process of Death. So no matter what you must learn what death is. (Book Of Revolation)

9. death_raven

yeah it definitely would, especially if he has his ponytail on and his swords /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

10. agios_katastrof

agios_katastrof Well-Known Member

Hey, those white outfits look mighty cool.
    Uhm, Stormshadow anyone? Or am I the only old fart around here?

11. Kousotsu

/versus/images/icons/grin.gif Yeah their cool! Thats the reason I wanted the Dark Black color. So I could make a White and Black suit. But I guess thats out of the question now.

12. Kage_usie

Kage_usie Member

Um I have seen Kage with a black suit in 1 player and its cool but the Kage with the swords on his back and the gold ribbin hanging from his helmet in gold/white (2 player) is like so awesome its unbeleivable. /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

13. death_raven

have you checked out the link GaijinPunch provided???? /versus/images/icons/confused.gif surely you can see that the 1P has no black outfit, however the 2P outfit's default is black, anyways i've seen the one with the golden helmet, my 1P kage kinda looks like kyasao's only different color, my 2P kage outfit is black with the tail on the helmet, the giant shuriken, and the swords on the side, plus the gloves with kinda like claws on them, /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color="indigo"> Use the indigo suit with the white </font color>
    <font color="white"> It looks really cool too. </font color>

15. KageMan2002

KageMan2002 Well-Known Member

nice spelling...........

16. tzgorr1

tzgorr1 Well-Known Member

A little comment about ninjas and black suits:
    apparently, ninjas do NOT wear real black suits out at nite because its kinda reflective and stands out in the dark.
    Instead, if they wanna camoflage(sp?), they wear either dark gray or dark blue.

I know its got nothing to do with anyting, but since when did a little trivia hurt anyone? /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

17. death_raven

unfortunately your trivia is wrong, black suits are somewhat traditional due to its ability to blend in shadows (common sense, and a few books about ninjas, and some accuired from a ninjitsu trainee) the only way there's glare from anything black, is a black metal armor, but we're talking about cloth suits, so it won't have your so called glare.

oh BTW do you mean night in the CITY or in the forest, coz in the city no matter what you're wearing its gonna be hard to be camouflged, BTW we we're talking about the use of black suits back in the time where there was no electricity yet, and also i've stated here if you weren't lazy enough to read that it cepends clans, different ninja clans don't wear the same color suits, as it creates confusion, for example both clans used blue as they're traditional color then they will have trouble distinguishing which is a friend or foe, whereever you got this info seems to be focusing on a single clan not the general specipication.

18. tzgorr1

tzgorr1 Well-Known Member

Well, you're right, I wasn't talking about any particular clan or even about clans in general. And yes, different clans do have differnet colors and emblems...

...anyway, all I was trying to say is that dark, dull colors blend in better with shadows and the environment, rather than pitch black. And there is such a thing as "dull" black - as opposed to pitch black.

19. Kousotsu

/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif Man I can't believe this post is still roming around. Some body when in deep to dig this one up. I don't know about the ninja facts and all but back to the real topic of the convo. My 1p kage is White with Grey sleaves. With the single Ninja sword on his back. Plus the stalish hood with the rice ball bet to match the grey sleaves. But my 2p kage suit is the hardest out of all my characters suits. Its black with platinum armor plus the double bladed sword on his side with the double set swords on his back. Then he has the stalish helment. But hey maby kage might have a dark black suit in 1p on Evo. I know they added some new colors to Kumite. I saw the Evo clip with kage in a dark grey suit so it got my hopes up. But if anyone got any Evo clips of kage in a dark black suit I would be more than happy to see them.

Where time is but a loop, A lose stitch in the universal cloth, A streamer might seize apon a chance, A fatal slip, and plunge the fate of planets into Chaos.
    Quoted by Mobeus (Soul Reaver)

20. redhead

redhead Well-Known Member

Its a pity kage dont have a dark black original suit i use the indigo its the closest thing.My kage wears the indigo suit ,the ninja sword on his back the ninja claws triple stars (x2) and the cool ponytail.My player 2 kage has the pitch black armour,the spiked tail on his helmet,the ninja sword set for his back,and the spiked brace for his arm.im still searching for his short sword. Has anyone else got it???