1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

dose Kage have a Dark Black original suit in kumite

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Kousotsu, Jul 9, 2002.

1. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree with you redhead.I wish that Kage had a black suit for the 1st player outfit.

2. KageMan2002

KageMan2002 Well-Known Member

You get the black suit when you get to 1st dan.

3. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

Kageman2002,you get the indigo suit at 1st dan but it comes close to black.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

yo redhead knows nothing about it!

5. Tek_9

Tek_9 Member

Yes it is tru that Kage does not have a black P1 suit, indigo is the closest. (indigo chest and all others white, and uses normal Hair, with the single bladed sword on back)

Anyways there is a "Black" for P2 costume. the only thing is that it only shows for everything except helmet/armor. The default color is sortof blueish, but there is a black. It looks great with the Gold Armor color /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

It would be nice if there was a black P1 costume then my Kage would look like he's really wearing a Tuxedo /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif