1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dragonlord"s" question

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by XiaoLong, Jun 20, 2002.

1. XiaoLong

XiaoLong New Member

Do you know if CPU characters keep their ranking when they loose during a ranking match(when they have a "demotion if you loose")?
    I can't fight against dragonlord anymore?
    Is it possible to be a High King without beating other dragonlords?? /versus/images/icons/ooo.gif /versus/images/icons/ooo.gif

2. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

The answer to yo 1st question is yes they will get demoted if u beat them but they can get promoted if there is not many dragonlords or not enough.
    The answer to your 2nd question is no it is not possible to be a high king wityhout beating 20 straight Dragonlords.

3. CrYingCHoCoBo

CrYingCHoCoBo Well-Known Member

btw, the a.i. does this on purpose, it will deliberately start giving you more ranking matches to demote as many people from the dragon, storm, thunderlord tiers, so that ur fight to be a high king will be all the more difficult to acquire...

there are 2 remedies, one is to refuse to fight/demote any a.i. fighters, the other is to simple demote them, then when u need the dragonlords, simple exit, and enter kumite until you get them at will.