1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Drunken Masters the Movie

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Drunken_Master, Dec 20, 2000.

1. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

anyway one of the reasons i give virtua fighter a second chance and i am glad i did was becuase it had a drunken fighter in it Shun. the old man can kick butt! anyway i am wondering how many of you have seen the movie? in the next Virtua fighter game ther old man should die of old age come on he was born in 1912. he should be replaced by one of his students.

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

What, Shun Will Never DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! now quiet your blasphamous mouth. hehe.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

3. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever..........Shun di is to cooooooool(to drunk) to die.............and if he should die I will watch his CG Portrait day after day............and start crying........

brumm,brumm,brumm,.....daytonaaaaaaaaaaaa

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

I saw every sequel this damn movie had....

Too hard to miss..considering I'm chinese and hell, I loved to watch fighting kick ass kung FU movies when I was young.

Too bad the current ass kicking flick is dominated by Jet Li...

SummErs' 'Taking in cancer cells wayyyyy too much'