1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

DS Hold g 8/2 p the rule!!!

Discussion in 'Vanessa' started by MakiLeSushi, May 17, 2020.

1. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Ok, since every vf moves are gorverned by mathematical rules, who better than the "vf scientist" @G0d3L could find the real rule of this weird move. (Not a noob like me ofc lol)
    So here is his research, which i verified and confirm that it s true.
    He recorded vanessa doing ds 6pkk which is -15 on block and hgp immediatly after. To record it, it s a lil tricky coz hgp cannot be buffed. Then he used a 16 fr move, 17 18 to see until which move it will avoid...
    Conclusion, hgp avoids any linear and semi circular moves from frame 1 to 4. no matter if it s a high mid or low.
    Ofc, to avoids semi circular moves u have to input on the side the move is evadable.
    1 thing i need to point out, it avoids a move in this 4 frames window but the active frame of the evaded move has to be in this window to avoid it successfully. If the first active frame is in the window and the second out, u ll be CH.
    Here is his video to prove this fact and i think it belongs to vanessa thread.
    Ty G0d3L

KyouG, Jason Elbow, erdraug and 4 others like this.