1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dural Combos + new chibita clips up.

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by CreeD, Jun 30, 2002.

1. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I added about twenty clips last night, now mirrored on my increasingly cranky PC.

Chibita loses in one of the clips omfg!

edit: fixed link

2. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

i've been trying to access your server for a week or so now, and can't get anything...i used to be able to get on fairly reliably but it's been weird lately. too bad, i'd love to get those chibita clips. where are they from? i might already have them. are they the Fantasy or Daioh ones?

3. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

hehe, he got beat by jacky long ass match.

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

he also gets whupped by a pretty smart pai - you'll probably find which clip by that hint...

Re: the site not working: It should be okay now. It's pretty much just on or off. If you try to get in and have no luck, make sure you try also in an FTP program. If you can't get in even with an FTP program, it's probably off... but in any case, these programs are nice because they tell you WHY you can't get in (i.e. too many users, or only 1 connection per IP, or no route to host, or couldn't resolve IP address... etc)

You'll probably never see too many users. If you see something like this, or something about one connection per IP, it could be because internet explorer was connected already and then you forgot about or closed that window. Sometimes browsers are dumb and don't kill old connections before making new ones. Until your old connection dies a natural death on my end, you won't be able to get in because it thinks you're trying to connect twice from the same IP. If you get could not resolve IP address or No Route to Host, the server is truly dead. In that case you can get on IRC and get the files from me there (usually).

PS: The clips were from both daioh and fantasy. There's one from AM2 also. I got a bunch of clips from those obscure pages chingdude posted, and that reminds me:

Anyone got the old Kcat clips? Any of them? Only one is available now but it looks like there've been over a dozen before.

5. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

Just tried an FTP program, and it's simply sailing along!! Super fast, actually. DLed the Chiryu_Chibi one, getting the isepai one now, too. I have the daioh and fantasy ones. Which was the "long ass jacky" match? fb016.mpg from Fantasy? Yeah, that's a goodie.

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

glad to see the FTP method is happy for you. I fixed an option that may have been causing people problems, we'll see how that goes.

I got a few more clips in the nmt series from nomercy. At least one is likely to have shinz. Also added some excellent quake/CS movies in the main directory for those who follow those games /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

7. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

connected and flowing nicely......