1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dural what's the story with her

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Jul 5, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey, this is Lemming123. I read JaboloPR's post about Dural Taka and Aoi. I don't really care about Taka and Aoi because they are really not that interesting to me. (Oh, JaboloPR here is what I found: http://www.angelfire.com/ia/PyroGuy/vfchar.html) However, Dural is a different story. I have searched and searched for something on her, I have pieces of her mysterious puzzle but nothing solid on her. She realy seems like an interesting character. Does anybody know of a site where I could find info on her? (or does anybody know anything about her?) Thanks

The Lemming, reminding you not to follow the crowd blindly as a lemming would do.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Kage's mother if I remember correctly, but really it doesn't matter... She's an amalgamation of a lot of characters.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

In VF1, Kage mother was captured by the secret association so kage enter the tournament to find out why and try to save his mother. However, he is so dum and lose in the first/second round.

So in VF2 he fight and fight, though lose again, but save his mother. If you have played VF2, and beat Dural, the coating of her shred and you will see a beautiful woman and she's kage mother aka Dural.

She is brain-washed in the VF1 and being entered the " ultimate " skills of all the fighters. In Vf2 though she is saved by her son, she is mentally injured and feel faint or sth usually. This is due to the adverse effect of after brain-wash, and the construction of the new type of Dural.

The new Dural is based on Kage mother to built and was created in a special metallic liquor. It will change its weight as the damage on it inflict more. Nothing else by now about her info.

Hope it can help

Hugo

4. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

If you have played VF2, and beat Dural, the coating of her shred and you will see a beautiful woman and she's kage mother aka Dural.

<hr></blockquote>

Uh...what?! Stay off the drugs, is what I say. This never happens as far as I have ever known or played.

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

5. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

<font color=#8888ff>Hugo:</font> If you have played VF2, and beat Dural, the coating of her shred and you will see a beautiful woman and she's kage mother aka Dural.

<font color=#8888ff>Llanfair:</font> Uh...what?! Stay off the drugs, is what I say. This never happens as far as I have ever known or played.

I think Hugo is talking about the cheesy cinematic you get after beating VF2 on the saturn for the first time (if my memory serves me correctly).

cheers,
    kbcat

6. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Wow...this is definitely something I have never seen. Weird, I have GE's Saturn right now - I wonder if I reset the memory for VF and beat the CPU i'll see this...

Ok - just beat the CPU after resetting memory and I have not seen a thing. Am I doing something wrong?

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

7. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    try beating it on hard, or maybe it has to be with kage. It could also be that it comes out when beating 2.1, but it's definately there. BTW, Kage's mom's name is Tsuki-Kage,"Moon Shadow".

Spotlite

8. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Umm, the sequence is always there.... first time, last time, whatever time.... Try setting to 2.1 and on hardest.

9. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

Llany, you dingle!

You reset my Saturn! O...MY...GOD! I wonder if I break
    Llanfair's DC in half if that will give me any satisfaction.

Ok - Just broke the DC in half...feeling pretty good right
    now. Urge to kill slowly dwindling. Ahhhhhhhh.

for the record: Kage's "mom" is really just Pai. They just
    re-used the model.

GE