1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dural

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Jul 28, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Dural

Hello people. Just a quickie: in VF3tb for DC, I have seen
    Dural perform a bicycle-kick attack like that chinese
    guy on Mortal Kombat. I often use Dural, so can anyone
    tell me how to perform the aforementioned move?

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Re: Dural

f,f+K+G

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I seem to recall a story about how Dural is really Kage's mother, who...according to one (very) old official VF1 publication...was kidnapped a long time ago.

Anyone able to confirm if it was true?

4. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

That's how the story goes.

Kage's entry into the tourny was to search for his mum. When his village people were massacred, he could not find his mum's corpse. Thus begins the search. HE finds her in VF2, where she is encased within Dural. Now the Dural in 3 is a new one, so we don't know who is inside (I'm going to bet it's Pai's mum or Vanessa Lewis. WHY? Pai is still confused why Lau forsaked his family, and Vanessa bears an eerie similarity to Dural VF3)... but it is causing some side effect in Kage's mom, so he returns.

In the manga, Kage's mum is really dead, but her thoughts and mind are programmed into Dural. Which is really sad - when Kage was calling Dural mother, she just went amok and all the computer screens around them [they were on an aircraft] were filled with pics of Kage as a child. Then Dural screams and pushes Kage [together with Pai and Faye (Pai's sister, whom Lau adopted)] out of the aircraft. In between sobs, Dural/kage's mom gives one final cry before self-destructing together with the ship. QUite sad.

Pardon the bad typing.

<font color=black>Yowai...yowai sugimasu wa!</font color=black>

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow, we've read that same episode in manga i guess. I also have read so i can back you up about the infomation. But that was some years ago. i wonder how can you recall everything so clearly.

Anyway i know story line of most characters but some character i only remember vaguely or never heard at all before. Namely: wolf ,aoi ,taka ,shun. Can anyone tell me about their stories?

6. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

f,f+K+G: Kage's corkscrew kick
    f,f,f+K+G: Dural's bicycle kick

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>

7. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

ooops..right. it was f,f+K+G in vf2.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks guys!

P.S. Where can I get the aforementioned VF manga? It
    sounds really neat.

9. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

It's in Extended Chinese and Japanese only.

<font color=black>Yowai...yowai sugimasu wa!</font color=black>