1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dural

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by marcel, Dec 26, 2001.

1. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Hey thanks 4 all your replies to my q about arenas! I was wondering, I know dural exists in VF4, but when you fight her, does she have her own stage. And is she a playable character. I heard (I don't quite trust the source) that Yu Suzuki was going to make her a playable character on the home version : ) And by the way, my friend played VF4 and says jacky's stage rocks. Does the helicopter circle the arena during the match? Reply fellow Virtua fighters reply!!!!!

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Dural has her own stage. No walls and probabely 14x14. The ring is on a giant conveyor belt. Dural is either silver or transparent like the Predator. There's a Dural movie that Myke put together back in October available at VF4fx and most likely mirrored at Creed's ftp site too.

There's a really long thread about Dural in the versus city forum from a month or so ago... Search for it.