1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dural!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Aoimaster, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Aoimaster

Aoimaster Well-Known Member

I fought Dural in kumite, beat her but nothing happened?
    How do you get hanger stage and play as her?

2. Kage_Zongolo

Kage_Zongolo Member

The Stage you can play, when your Rank on High King oder Emperor is! Dural i can't not play too!

3. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

you did this on kumite right? did you also know that if you turn the console off without saving the system file dural wont be saved for use, also dural can be used in VS. mode only.

4. Aoimaster

Hey, wtf yesterday I turned on the ps2, ready to start go to kumite, but first tried to play as dural and she was there? but I didnt even save the system file the first time, I guess Im lucky, but anyways thanks for the help ppl /versus/images/icons/blush.gif

5. death_raven

what i meant was saving the system file after beating dural in kumite, you must have saved it, coz otherwise she wouldn't be there ask anyone. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

6. Aoimaster

WTF? I need too fight dural again but she won't come because I think I beat her too badly the last time. Why is it soo hard to fight her again? /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

7. death_raven

i dont know you just have to wait, just this morning i fought her three times, then after that she disappeared again.

8. 1018311

1018311 Active Member

when u fought her three times did u win or lose? cause everytime i beat her she just dissapears never to come back until i start a new file with someone else. but if u lose she comes back lots of time until u beat her.