1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dural's Movelist

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Robyrt, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

Fooling around with Dural...

While PPP,f,d,df+P,K does work, I couldn't get the DP to come out without the punches.
    b,f+PKP is not a special movement, it will actually hit some opponents (tried it on Aoi, it does minimal damage).
    f+PP,hcf works, but I couldn't get even a simple f+PP,hcf+K, much less f+PP,hcf,DP.
    Like Pai, Dural can continue into punch strings after KP.
    I couldn't get any ground attacks to come out, although it lists the standard Jeff u+P.

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

With about 15 mins of messing around with her, I couldn't find any ground attacks either. I tried getting her up to 20 DP, but that didn't help. BTW, Dural gets +5 DP for the dances with punches throw, while Shun only gets +4 DP. Damn, need to double chk that again. The VFDC and VP lists have different notes after the P+G throw. I'm sure it's +4 DP in Ver B.

Dural does have a couple of mid level moves that will hit opponents on the ground though. I don't know which ones by their commands, but I remember getting hit with the move where she flips over and lands while doing a split. It works like Pai/Aoi/Jeff's u+K+G.

3. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

P+G throw: Shun is still +4 in ver. C, Dural is +5.

Ground attacks: Yeah, that leg flip thing is used for the last hit of f+PPK and PPPdp+PK. I think the last hit of b,f+PKP will hit grounded opponents too... not sure, have to double check.