Dural's Movelist

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Robyrt, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

Fooling around with Dural...

While PPP,f,d,df+P,K does work, I couldn't get the DP to come out without the punches.
    b,f+PKP is not a special movement, it will actually hit some opponents (tried it on Aoi, it does minimal damage).
    f+PP,hcf works, but I couldn't get even a simple f+PP,hcf+K, much less f+PP,hcf,DP.
    Like Pai, Dural can continue into punch strings after KP.
    I couldn't get any ground attacks to come out, although it lists the standard Jeff u+P.

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

With about 15 mins of messing around with her, I couldn't find any ground attacks either. I tried getting her up to 20 DP, but that didn't help. BTW, Dural gets +5 DP for the dances with punches throw, while Shun only gets +4 DP. Damn, need to double chk that again. The VFDC and VP lists have different notes after the P+G throw. I'm sure it's +4 DP in Ver B.

Dural does have a couple of mid level moves that will hit opponents on the ground though. I don't know which ones by their commands, but I remember getting hit with the move where she flips over and lands while doing a split. It works like Pai/Aoi/Jeff's u+K+G.

3. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

P+G throw: Shun is still +4 in ver. C, Dural is +5.

Ground attacks: Yeah, that leg flip thing is used for the last hit of f+PPK and PPPdp+PK. I think the last hit of b,f+PKP will hit grounded opponents too... not sure, have to double check.