1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dural's moves

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Mar 2, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I was reading the movelist for Dural on this site and noticed a couple things missing-

f,d,d/f + P requires 5 DP (?), and it doesn't look quite like Kage's version.

f,d,d/f + P, f,d,d/f + P requires 10 (DP) just 2 uppercuts strung together.

f+PKG This is the cartwheel that the person who made th list was alluding to. However, it doesn't seem to hit the opponent. I tried TFT, f+PKG and nothing happens... Does anyone know what the purpose of this move is?

Gragam

2. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

f,d,d/f + P requires 5 DP (?), and it doesn't look quite like Kage's version.
    f,d,d/f + P, f,d,d/f + P requires 10 (DP) just 2 uppercuts strung together.

<hr></blockquote>

It's not Kage's dragon punch. It's Bahn's from Fighting Vipers. So is the double uppercut.

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Dural's moves and Wolf's f,d+K

OK, thanks for the info on the uppercut. Incidentally, I'm now 100% positive that the motion is not f,d,d/f,P but rather simply f,d+P.

This brings up another subject. I think that Wolf's f,d+K attack is mot strictly correct. I do this motion all day with Lau and Dural with perect success (with their respective attacks) but with Wolf, I can only get it to work if I roll from f to d + K. Therefore, it is probably really f>d+K or f,d/f,d+K and not f,d+K

Oh, and some more Dural move info:

d>f or d,d/f,f (however it is correctkly done): Shun's Chouwan uppercut
    f>b or f,d/f,d,d/b,b+P+G: Lion's piggyback throw (hard to do, just like Twirl n Hurl since it shares the Kage roll motion)

f+P+K+G: low catch throw: Pai's cartwheel flip? (finally figured it out, although I'm not sure if it is really a catch throw at all since you have to be right next to the opponent for it to work. Maybe more of an option select thing.)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah please...

I second the motion for info on Wolf's fd+K, I can never get that move to work...I know it's gotta be some special technique but I can't figure out what...