1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Easy Meaty

Discussion in 'Eileen' started by EvenPit, Aug 24, 2013.

1. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

I just picked this one up a couple of minutes ago and it's really easy to pull off. First I tested this on Eileen Only but I suspect anyone who can take the 2p damage from this "combo" ( [2][3][6][P][+][K], [P], [4][3][P][+][K], [9][K], [2][P]---[4][6][P][+][K]) this meaty will always work when your op tecs.

I got like 70% health bar off of counter hit 236PK but I used the wall, and this only works on the Octagon stages for now until I come up with something else:p.

Ok so you want to be lined up against the wall kind of like this.....
    IMAG0021.jpg

It dosent matter which stance just go
    Do the combo I listed above and RIGHT after 2p do 46PK and Eileen will hit the wall
    Then proceed to do [6][6][K], [P], [4][3][P][+][K]-[2][3][6][P]

If you,ve done everything right the health bar should look something like this thats something like 146 dmg CH
    IMAG0020.jpg

This is one of the easiest you can get the timing for the 46P+K is really loose even online. If yall have any you want to share please do :).

Correction from above this wont work on anyone who will tec out of the 43PK part meaning Wolf Jeff Taka etc.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
    Tricky likes this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I like this one. I mainly use 46P+K when I notice someone likes to tech roll after my combos end and I can see there is enough time for it. It's one of those moves that force the issue since if they don't block it you get a nice combo and if they evade it, you can mix in the G cancel and throw them or do a string attack which they won't be able to evade since they've already used their evade.

3. EvenPit

I have another Easy meaty for yall this one's for Taka. First what makes this one truly easy is that you can mash ppp and not worry about strict timing or breakneck positioning to get a considerable amount of damage on Taka. Here are the conditions:

Opponent has to tec (of course). Away from the screen if ur in normal stance with the wall in the background (I prefer the octagon stages for this)

Ok so you'll want roughly the same position as shown above with the Eileen on Eileen one.(depending on which way they tec) If you find yourself in the scenario above then hopefully they tec back if not you;ll still get the meaty hit but just no wall damage if they tec front.

So lets assume they are nervous and tec back anyways well thats gold for you here is what I found to do the most damage and still keep it "easy".
    [4][6][K][+][G],[8][P][+][K][+][G][P]([P] This second hit should miss)[P](this hit is the meaty hit that will stumble taka ) then do [3][K] will knock him into the wall [6][6][K], [1][P][K]. Thats it! Easy as pie.

damage is about half life yall could probably squeeze more out if you're creative tho.

Tricky likes this.
  4. Tricky

I think you can go higher dmg. I'll check it out unless someone beats me to it.

5. EvenPit

You know what it's time for!
    Before I set up a situation where Eileen can use her [4][6][P][+][K] after certain combos to hit a rising opponent which would be unable to block. One problem with a situation like this is that they can delay their tech-roll in a way to where Eileen's [4][6][P][+][K] would either whiff leaving you wide open, or they would be able to sidestep in the opposite direction of the attack (again assuming they delayed their tech-roll) , also leaving you wide open. That was the 1st problem, the 2nd was that the combo required to set this up does not work on the whole cast for example in a Eileen vs lets say, Vanessa match-up if she's hit with a [4][6][P] from Eileen the normal combo would look like this [4][6][P],[P],[4][3][P][+][K],[9][K],[2][P] and then [4][6][P][+][K] for the meaty if they tech. You get the point its still a useful mixup but I have a better one.

I was curious about Eileen's overhead, or I like to call it her Hail Merry, her [9][P][+][K][+][G][K] its 14 frame mid that knocks down on normal or counter hit. If your opponent is close to a wall and it connects you will get a full wall splat. If you're a little further away from the wall you'll get a half wall splat. If you're opponent is close to a half wall it will Ring out the entire cast if it hits normal hit. If its counter; again your get the wall splat. Using it as a meaty is also possible, but even though it's 14 frames the startup is extremely slow so if you mess up the timing you'll just get anti-aired swatted out the air. Playing Eileen for so long I learned she has fast moves but some have slow startups and some require a stance switch which always leaves you wide open. Not sure how to put this and it might sound weird but if you can burn frames while your opponent is in the middle of tech-rolling and at the same time you're in the middle of a cancelable attack you can use Eileen's [9][P][+][K][+][G][K] to hit the rising opponent every time no timing required, no delay tech-rolling cannot stop it, not stance specific at all, nor weight class specific. And again you'll still get the same properties as if her "overhead" hits as normal hit. So that means wall splat, half wall splat, and Ring Out.
    So how is this a "easy meaty"?

Combo for entire cast assuming they are going to tech-roll except Taka: (will get to him in a later post): CH[9][K],[P][P],[2][3][6][K],[6][6][K],[4][P][P], cancel into [9][P][+][K][+][G][K]. The overhead will hit every time and no timing whatsoever is required just know the [4][P][P] part of this combo.. the second [P] will and should always miss (if it does not then your opponent is not going to tech-roll and you can proceed with ground scraping combos which I will also get to in a later post).

So just an example, Eileen vs El-Blaze
    Stage: Octagon
    From starting position: CH or NH[9][K] (cause El-Blaze is light),[P][P],[2][3][6][K],[6][6][K],[4][P][P] (Hitcheck- Did the second [P] hit? Oh it didn't? Ok), cancel into [9][P][+][K][+][G][K] (you'll get half wall slump here because of the stage type). And of course the payoff in this situation and for this easy meaty is that extra damage you can get once you see the wall slump, which in this case would be [6][6][K],[P],[4][3][P][+][K] cancel into Superman punch ([2][3][6][P]). So this was just a example there is a lot of potential here with Eileen's overhead move and to be honest I think this was the way it was intended to be used. So there you go until next time!

Sry I couldn't provide a video for all this, but it is not as complicated as it looks here in text and hopefully I was clear on how this works in a real match.

Tricky likes this.
  6. Tricky

i'll stream it tomorrow and just post the clip

7. EvenPit

Oh cool! just one thing to note: the 2nd [P] of her 4PP will never hit. this means no ground scraping combo which is not a huge loss since the only option would be [2][1][4][K][+][G] anyway, but i believe you would at least be able to abort the whole situation if they don't tech using [2][1][4][P][+][K]. So [4][P][P] (2nd one shouldn't hit ever) and then let it rip with the overhead. And kind to think of it if the don't want to tech they still might get hit with the [9][P][+][K][+][G][K] lol

8. Tricky

EvenPit likes this.