1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Easy way to break walls for quests and missions?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Alpha, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Alpha

Alpha Member

Hey, there's a bunch of quests and missions that involve breaking walls, but I'm not to good at it. I either wasts half my lif e(Or my opponents life) getting him to the wall, then I can't seem to get off a move to break the wall. I don't really know of any moves to break walls with Jacky except for his bicycle-kick type attack, [7]+[K]

Can anyone give me strategies to get guys to walls so I can break the walls, and any other wall breaking moves with Jacky? Thanks a lot for any replies. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Jacky's best move to break walls is IMO [6][P], [K]
    Also his [3][3][P]+[G] throw with opponent's back to the wall breaks it.

With Jacky I usually backdashed to a wall, then did [6][4]+[P]+[G] throw to switch places. Then start [6][P], [K] :ing.

-ManjiMaru

3. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

Each character has some move that smashes walls easily. Akira's 40wall break quest was easiest for me. [2_][4][6][P] is a move ai seems to fall for alot after a simple [2][P]. Sarah was a bit more complicated, I didnt find a stand-alone strong move for her, but but starting float with [3][3][K] you can simply [P][P][P][K] and thats a wall smash. Wolf's hc throws smash walls to.

4. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

I'm not sure but maybe wallbreaker move must be pretty strong. I mean the damage limit may be 21.

5. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    Jacky can brake walls easily by doing[6][K][4] stuff right after that aforementioned position change. I still haven´t completed that order, but still.. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6. L33

L33 Well-Known Member

Are there any moves that might help break walls for Goh?

7. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

Try to do wall stagger and then attack with strong attack. For example do stagger by doing [K] and then [K] again. I'm not sure but tomorrow I will be sure.

8. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher Active Member

[4][P][K][6_][P][6_][P][3][3][P][K] or you can stagger them with a regular kick and then kick them again with another regular kick. Those are just a couple of the strategies I've used against the computer and it worked for me.

9. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

i THINK what you mean is [4][P]+[K] ~ [6_][P] ~ [6_][P] ~ [3][3][6][P]+[K]. does the shoulder ram really break the wall in that combo cuz i personally haven't tried that.

10. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    Yeah it breaks it but it depends on the timing, even if you start the combo with their back right against the wall sometimes the shoulder ram wont hit them into it.

11. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

ohhh i see... the reason i asked was cuz somewhere else on the site it said goh's shoulder ram doesn't break walls. i guess it has to be a mid-air thing.

12. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    Yeah, shoulder ram from the floor doesn't break the wall. Has to be in a juggle combo.

13. L33

L33 Well-Known Member

thanx for the reply.

ill try it out.

14. IamthePope

IamthePope Well-Known Member

with wolf and akira I always used thier [1]+[P]+[G] throws to throw the enemy backward once I put my back to the wall. from there i just pounded on them.

15. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ValeStyle_Gove said:

Sarah was a bit more complicated, I didnt find a stand-alone strong move for her, but but starting float with [3][3][K] you can simply [P][P][P][K] and thats a wall smash.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to do that.You can do [6][6][K] or [7][K] for her.

16. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

Pai's wall break moves:
    [9][K][K]
    [6][6][P][K]
    [6][P]+[G]
    [4][K]+[G]
    I think there's more but I guess this is enough!