1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Ed Strikes Again.... Adam Yuki vs. Adam Crew NYC

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Chanchai, Dec 2, 1999.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Haven't seen it yet, downloading it. But thought I would mention that Ed has once again, in what sometimes seem like rare moments, updated www.hardcoregaming.com/vf3/
    Thanks Ed!

Adam Yuki (Akira) vs. Adam Crew NYC (Pai)

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

While we're on the subject of movies...Nutlog, how's the Omaha tapes coming along? Have you made copies yet?

ice-9 | Sennin

3. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

I've got the materials ready...however, I'm dealing with some family issues at the present. I will get everything out as soon as I can.

4. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Re: Ed Strikes Again.... Adam Yuki vs. Andy Crew NYC

Er...I think you mean Adam Yuki (akira) vs. *Andy* Crew NYC (Pai). ;)

Hehe...although Adam may be talented enough to fight himself with two controllers...

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

5. Chanchai

Re: Ed Strikes Again.... Adam Yuki vs. Andy Crew NYC

Thanks for the correction, Llan /images/icons/smile.gif
    Really appreciate it. I must have been more tired than I thought. However, last night being the first time meeting you all on the IRC channel, well... it did catch me offguard when I remembered that (okay, I assume this, don't know for sure) Adam Yuki and Crew NYC were using the same computer or whatever... Guess that might have glitched me a bit... Anyways, thanks.
    -Chanchai

6. Chanchai

Ed Strikes Again.... Chibita

Wow, another Clip at hardcoregaming.com. This time, it's "Pretty Boy/images/icons/crazy.gif" Chibita in the quarter finals of Java Tea. 3 Rounds against someone playing Wolf (Maybe I should have taken the time to look up the info on JavaTea, but I don't know much about it), 3 ring outs. Some good yomi, though the fights go by so quick.

-Chanchai

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Re: Ed Strikes Again.... Chibita

This is a pretty good example of how effective one move can be. Chibita practically won using only a f+P,P. /images/icons/blush.gif

ice-9 | Sennin

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Ed Strikes Again.... Chibita

::This is a pretty good example of how effective one move can be. Chibita practically won using only a f+P,P.::

Gee, maybe it's a more powerful move than Wolf's GS? :)

Imashroom (and I'm also technically too incompetent to figure out how to make a real smiley appear, the way ice-9 did).