1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Edit file

Discussion in 'Console' started by Powda, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Powda

Powda Active Member

When i go to edit my fighter ( Akira ), at the bottom of the screen it shows the commands for each button.
    OK, Back, Next, then it show the anolog stick and says view.
    it doesnt seem to work. Any ideas?

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

press start to activate the analog stick

3. Jalaad

Jalaad Member

The DualShock 2 controllers don't activate the analog stick for games that don't use it. VF4 is capable of operating without using the stick, so the stick isn't activated when the game starts up.

Look in the center of your controller, between the two sticks. There's a button with a red LED next to it that says "Analog". If the button's LED isn't lit up, then the sticks won't work. Press the button once the game is running and everything should be fine. You can then use both sticks to rotate/pan/zoom around your character in the "Edit File" screen.

*Note: I'm assuming that you're using the DualShock 2 controller that came with the PS2. Other controllers may be different, but the principle is the same.

4. Powda

Powda Active Member

Thx!! i must be burnt. i didnt even think to turn it on!! LMAO