1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Eileen Combos

Discussion in 'Eileen' started by MarlyJay, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    Yeah man. I'm pretty sure the second from the top has been posted before but with a different ender. Basically the 46K+G into GigglePPP works on Ei, Blaze, Lion, Brad and Jean. Its just that the ender is adjusted for the latter three.

HomebredTripod, EvenPit and Tricky like this.
  2. HomebredTripod

HomebredTripod Well-Known Member

Some stuff I found to work on light weights 46K+G, 8P+K+G PPP, P, 43P+K, 4 P+K, 214 K+G 80 damage on normal hit I mean Eileen and el blaze. This only one Eileen for 94 damage normal hit 9k 6P+K P, 236P+KK,66K,4P+K 214PK. I think works against vane to at max range. This works against Eileen 46P, 9K, 2P, 43P+K, 4P+K, 214K+G. You guys might know this one already 9P, 9K, 2P, 43P+K, 4P+K, 214K+G. I didn't test on counter hit but works on normal every time. You have to be fast though. If something doesn't work tell me I will go over it again to see what's wrong. If you guys have something new, I do want to know plz.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
    Tricky likes this.
  3. PKGJimmy

PKGJimmy Active Member

PSN:
    PKG48EILEEN
    XBL:
    JimmyPKG
    I have copied the Japanese combo blog and record some clips. But I'm lazy, that's all I've done :p

to Eileen Combo:

9K:
    (BOTH) 6P+KPP236P+KK > 66K > P > 43P+K236P

9P:
    (Close) 4P+K > 2P > 43P+K > 3P214K+G
    (Open) 9K > 2P > 43P+K > 3P214K+G

46P:
    (Both) 9K > 2P > 43P+K > 3P214K+G

46K+G, 33P, BT8K:
    (Both) 8P+K+GPPP > P > 43P+K236P

2P+K+GK:
    (Both) 66K > P > 43P+K236P

3P+K(ch):
    (Both) 9K > 33P+K+G(1F kill 2P) > 6PP2K

(Both) PP214PPP
    (Close) PP214PP214K+G

214K(ch):
    (Both) 66K > 3P214K+G

6P+KPP:
    (Close) 9K > 662P > 3P214K+G
    (Open) 669K > 662P > 3P214K+G
    (Both) 2P > 6PPK (Stable)

66P(ch), 214P+KP:
    (Both) 6P+KP214PPP
    (Open) 6P+KP214PP214K+G

3K Side Crumple:
    (兩) 8P+K+GPPP > P > 43P+K236P
    (Close) 214PP236P+KK > 66K > P > 43P+K236P

------------------------------------

to El Blaze Combo:

9K:
    (Both) 6P+KPP236P+KK > 66K > P > 43P+K236P

9P:
    (Both) P > 9K > 2P > 6K

46P:
    (Both) 9K > 2P > 3P214K+G

46K+G, 33P, BT8K:

2P+K+GK:
    (Both) 66K > P > 43P+K236P

3P+K(ch):
    (Both) 9K > 33P+K+G(1F kill 2P) > 6PP2K

66K:
    (Both) 2P > 6PP214K+G
    (Open) PP214PPP

214K(ch):
    (Both) 6PPK
    (Open) 9K > 33P+K+G(1F kill 2P) > 6PP2K

6P+KPP:
    (Both) 669K > 2P > 3P214K+G
    (Both) 2P > 6PPK (Stable)

66P(ch), 214P+KP:
    (Both) 6P+KP214PPP
    (Open) 6P+KP214PP214K+G

3K Side Crumple:
    (Close) 214PP236P+KK > 66K > P > 43P+K236P

4. HomebredTripod

I saw you stream once. Ty man it will help

PKGJimmy and Tricky like this.
  5. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

if I can figure out a way to include these in the combo list I will. Maybe I can put it in the notes section. That way your videos will be great references for new and old eileen players who forgot the combos.

Dude you should post your streams on here btw man. You get to play some really good players because of your location!

HomebredTripod, VFhayato and PKGJimmy like this.
  6. HomebredTripod

The damage that you get off this on another Eileen :( El blaze :). Some nice stuff you did on Sega ducks stream. I only root for Eileens :).

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    Daydream likes this.
  7. HomebredTripod

8. JacobEvo

JacobEvo Active Member

XBL:
    Im Rock Lee
  9. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

That vid is something to look at! But you can have/know combos for days and still get owned :( was there a volume 1 btw?

10. HomebredTripod

Hmm Tricky and Jimmy what are good wall carries? i was testing out some wall combos and stuff that can lead into them. i am at a lost. you guys have stuff like that though

11. Tricky

I don't actually modify my combos to carry someone to the wall, I just look at my distance to the wall and use the right combo based on that. If I get to the zenk K part of the combo and they're close enough to the wall I'll 3K them to get the wall splat. If they're a lightweight I'll use 9P+K+GPP where I would have used zenk K for the bound. I'd get the wall splat instead into the basic wall combo 66K, 3Pc.214K+G.

Parallel to the wall.

If my back is facing the wall I'll cancel into 236KKK as the 3rd hit will make them splat on the wall and then go into basic combo ender off wall. 4PPK if your back is to the wall also works. Again if my back is to the wall I'll find a way to use 214P which will stagger them and turn them sideways. You can either 3K them while staggered and get a full crumple side combo, or do a P+K, P+K, PK combo, or do a regular stagger combo.

These are a few of the ones that come to mind quickly anyway.

HomebredTripod and MarlyJay like this.
  12. Tricky

I had a thought about the side crumple combo I mentioned. I'm not going to be able to test this atm but if someone else could that would be sweet. The situation is you parrallel to the wall with Eileen's back to the wall and your opponent's back is to the wall. Hit with 214P get the stagger, You hit P+K then press 6P+K, if you angle it right that mid punch should push them back into the wall for a soft side hit which lets you do a 9K for a full launch combo.

Also keep in mind that Eileen's 6P, 6P+KP and 6P+K and PP, PPP and PP6P strings when spaced properly can be used to get a soft side wall hit which gives you a free 9K combo. They are specific to your stance and your opponent's stance though.

A really easy one is eileen's 4P+KK. That little low kick will side wall stun someone so easily, you just need to practice getting the right angle.

HomebredTripod likes this.
  13. PKGJimmy

PKGJimmy Active Member

PSN:
    PKG48EILEEN
    XBL:
    JimmyPKG
    HomebredTripod and Tricky like this.
  14. Tricky

yeah I wonder if Modelah could translate the notes written in there. @Modelah if you ever get some extra time I'm sure all the Eileen players, myself included, would be thankful for your quick eye on this.

15. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Hi @Tricky, @PKGJimmy and Eileen players, this is a nice find!
    These are character specific combos. The order of the characters from top to bottom is (these link to the corresponding JP page):
    Taka, Jeffry, Wolf, Jean, Akira, Jacky, Goh, Kage, Lau, Lei-Fei,
    Brad, Shun, Pai, Sarah, Lion, Vanessa, Aoi, El Blaze and Eileen.

This is the first combo for Taka on his page:

33P、背後8K
    両 66K 3P214K+G(43)​

The top moves are the combo starter/launcher, on the next line the foot position and combo, followed by the damage value. So here's how it reads:

[3][3][P], BT[8][K]
    Open/Closed Foot Position- [6][6][K], [3][P][2][1][4][K][+][G] (43 dmg)
    The combos don't mention when or what moves cancel/interrupt, though. Here are some other characters that you'll see:

背後- Backturned (BT)
    両- Open/Closed (both) Foot Positions
    平- Closed Foot Position
    ハ- Open Foot Position
    側面崩れ- Side Crumple
    背後崩れ- Back(?) Crumple (that's how it reads but I don't know of any 'back' crumple, I guess it's a crumple of some sort)
    2発目CH- Counter hit on the second hit
    遅- Delayed Input
    9/9追記- September 9 (merely the date the combo was added)

Hope this helps! :)

Last edited: May 22, 2014
    HomebredTripod, Tricky, Ellis and 2 others like this.
  16. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    That's some sterling work Modelah. Thanks for that.

Tricky and Modelah like this.
  17. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    HomebredTripod and Tricky like this.
  18. Tricky

@Modelah thank you so much! i wonder if you could translate this (ちょいバックダッシュ) ? It's in the wolf 33P combos.

19. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    It literally means "a quick/short backdash".

Puzzling since backdashes can't be cancelled to 'shorten' them, right? Maybe it has something to do with timing the next hit, but I'm not sure.
    BTW, 'ちょい前ダッシュ' in the second combo means "quick forward dash".

HomebredTripod, MarlyJay and Tricky like this.
  20. Tricky

You can cancel backdashes with attacks. I never would have thought to use a backdash as a means of slowing down my 1fk into something longer. I just know backdashes can't be canceled as quickly as a forward dash.

HomebredTripod and Modelah like this.