1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Eileen Wiki Wish Lists

Discussion in 'Eileen' started by Tricky, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Hello to all people interested in playing with or against Eileen. Some of you may know I'm writing her wiki page right now, and also may notice it's empty at the moment. Over the next two months I will be filling out her section with excruciating detail complete with video demonstrations of the aforementioned concepts. People familiar with my technical writing know how I can get :).

What I want to ask of you all is, what would you like to see in the wiki. What are you hoping to see, and what do you feel does not need to be in her wiki. I will try to take into consideration all feedback given here, and feel free to continue to give feedback as the wiki is fleshing out.

I will also make updates to this thread as sections of the wiki are in-progress, complete and coming soon.

I'm looking for what your wish list is for Eileen. What is it you wish you knew about her. How do I keep from getting rung out? How do I keep someone perma-sideturn? What's the best time to crumple your opponent? Why do I keep getting backdashed and whiffing, can I do that back to them? (all good example wish lists)

disclaimer: I make no guarantee you will always understand the answer to your question.

G0d3L likes this.
  2. HomebredTripod

HomebredTripod Well-Known Member

Her longest range move is 6p+k+g k right, and is only -8 on block. I don't really know if that is a weakness really.

3. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Add the information from here and strats around this.

HomebredTripod and Tricky like this.
  4. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Word I was totally going to add that. You did fine work with that man! It saved me so much hassle figuring out her canceling

5. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Edit:
    I must have been half sleep when I wrote this so I edited it.

I think what would be useful is like a breakdown of her novelist. For example like her defensive moves, offensive moves etc.. Like I still am unsure of what her [P][+][K] is truly for, I know It can be used as punisher sometimes but I see no reason it's better than her [4][P][P][K] since they are both highs.
    Also how to mount an offense on someone (best ways to start a match).
    ,And how to change the momentum in your favor & what moves/tactics to use other than the obvious ones.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014