1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Eileen's Top 10 Moves.

Discussion in 'Eileen' started by CiscoRey, Nov 20, 2007.

1. CiscoRey

CiscoRey Well-Known Member

Seems like every other character has a forum of this sort, I'm surprise I haven't seen one for her yet. So I guess this is it. What's Eileen's top 10 moves?

2. CiscoRey

I find the following moves to be super helpful:

1)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif
    2)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif,variation
    3)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif
    4)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif
    5)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

3. ThePrince

ThePrince Well-Known Member

I'm not talking to you anymore coz you're a cable puller.

LOL.

P, (delay) d/f+P, follow ups. is one of my favourites.

4. Scamp

Scamp Well-Known Member

What the heck. I may as well try this out and see what comes of it.

1: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif strings. Pressure. Combos. Tick throws. Cancelable. It must be done!

2: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif. This is good to have for people who like to duck, or like to duck/block after seeing one hit that isn't /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif. It's safe, can be delayed into /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, and gives them something new to look at.

3: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif. This is a decent mid. And one of the moves that conditions people to duck after one hit to set up move 2. But the main reason this is here is because I need 10 moves and it's 1 frame faster than...

4: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif. I guess this only counts for one move but I could list so many strings for more. This move is important for combos, is a solid mid, and can be cancelled into craziness.

5: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif. I didn't know about this guaranteed punisher before I started talking on these forums. THANK YOU VFDC FORUMS!

6: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif. A good mid-range move, and can be used in easy combos. Still safe on block (though -8 is a bit) it's biggest weakness is a dodge.

7: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif or /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif. Safe (-8) on hit, can be delayed into a second one or cancelled. Can lead to excellent damage with...

8: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif(hit). All your best combos end with this. And if you do just one it's safe on block. But who can stop at one?

9: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif. Usually you'll be doing the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif after this as it gives you an advantage on block and now gives you damage on counter-hit. But of course /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif is good too. This is the Eileen mixup that seems to be feared most, but also gets you decked if you just throw it out randomly.

10: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif. You gotta throw against a good opponent. Of all her throws, this one is probably the best because of it's positioning properties. But you really can't be too picky when it comes to Eileen's throws. Any one will do.

So that's my list for now. Please tell me where you think I'm wrong, or moves that at least deserve consideration. I could easily make the case for /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, and the ever lovable Warikomi cancels.

Now that I think about it, all of these are probably better than /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif or also /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif . And maybe /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif. But meh, my list.

5. CiscoRey

LoL. I guess that's going to stick for a while huh?

Anyway, I really like the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif as well.

On hit it usually gives me a great opportunity to pull off /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif. Major damage.

Lately I've been all about /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif ~ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif ~ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif.

That's usually huge and leads to wall damage or ring outs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

6. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I guess I'll start my list and finish it up over time because it's gonna take a minute to write it all up. Also in no particular order it's too hard to decide what goes where.

1)6P+K mixups

2)3P because it's a nice way to lead into her cancellation moves

3)6P mixed in with LP

4)2P

5)236P+K I love going into her P+G after 6P+K a little too much, also like doing it out of 3P. After conditioning the opponent I try to mix in her other options like P. I do however have a problem using this move against people who can fuzzy as I don't know what move is supposed to beat it. Anyone know?

6)6P+K,214K nice sneaky stagger

7) 46K can sabaki and can be used mid string to mess with someone. Really makes your opponent afraid to attack if you can do it consistently.

8)63214P+G and 6P+G,6 first throw does nice dmg and the second throw can actually lead to even more dmg in the long run due to it's mixups afterward such as P,P,236P+K,P+G

9)P,K,6P or P,K,Grab one of her nitaku's so very important.

10)214P+K I love throwing this out if I think my opponent is
    going to be aggressive.

11) 2_3P+K,236P+K,P+G or 2_3P+K to her stance/hit property specific combos.

7. Tricky

sry dude that only hits if you just do 6P+K,214K. The second P will push you too far away for the 214K to hit even if you connect.

8. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Depends which character you are fighting against actually. Some will connect even if you do the second one, but I personally think it's most effective to use it after the first.

9. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

It works on the characters I fought against, but now Imma see who it doesn't work for.

10. Tricky

I know it dosen't work for brad, vane, shun, and lion because that's who my friend plays with and it hasn't worked against them.

11. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

It works against brad in dojo mode, I was trying out combos against him and that was one of em.

12. ThePrince

I don't believe the main use of it is to get them when they're just standing there, though it's a nice bonus that it staggers on normal hit. It'll proably work on all characters if they try a to hit you out of the wari cancel.

13. Tricky

but if you're playing an opponent who knows eileen remotely they won't just randomly attack after you've done two punches. Because it dosen't hit most characters I've played against you'll be left wide open for a CH. The kick is slow in and of itself so it's fairly easy to guard it on reaction if you do 6P+K,P. It's much harder to block if you do just one 6P+K

14. ThePrince

Have you ever been hit out of your (wari) flip or 214p (Taisei Honsou)? Exihbit A.

What about two hits then throw, if they don't try to interupt?

At the end of the day going back to what Srider said somewhere and which I have always maintained that mixing it up is one of the most important things.

15. HerkDawgIII

HerkDawgIII Member

Man, Eileen is WEAK. Just give up!! SIKE! What's up y'all. Just shoutin' out in the Eileen blog. Booooo EILEEN. Its all about sweet sexy Vanessa. WOOHOOOOOOO I'm out. LOL

16. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

The main use of 214K is to induce the stagger. For opponents who likes to attack back after the first 6P+K, you would want to do the second P to get counter hit, then 236KKK is guaranteed, which is more damage than counter hit 214K into 1PK.

17. JF_

JF_ Well-Known Member

Hrmm... I need to study up more on Eileen's black book stuff. I need to study for school, though... :'(

18. Tricky

yeah I hear that. I have that problem every day.

19. Darkfrog

Darkfrog Member

Allright, ill post my top ten.

I am not a super leet haXx0rz Eileen player though, so my moves may not be the best :p

They are not in any ranked order.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif
    For me, this is a very great move. Its /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif followup kan be used against most chars while they are airborne, and you can do the flip and /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif combo out of it. Gotta love it.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif
    A great move that can dish out some good damage. I love doing the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif and cancle into /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif
    A great nitaku. The /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif followup allows for great combos, and the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif is fairly safe and very nice on CH. I have some trouble with the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif option. Lots of times when it should be a clean connect, Eileen just end up falling on her cute ass, so i am not using the grab option too much anymore, but it sure is a great move when it connects :p

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif
    A move i dont really see too often, but i find that when used right, it can be awsome. It staggers on hit, and the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif,
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif followup is one of the sweetest combos i know with Eileen at a whoping 77 damage (if i remeber correctly.) It propably wont work against the heavy guys though.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif
    Her most damaging throw. I try to impliment this in my playstyle more and more.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif
    I use this to mix up between the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif. I like the options i have from backturned.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif
    Great range and a sweet combo starter. You can do some nice stuff from the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif followup.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif
    Great move, comes out fast and leaves the opponent sideturned. I like doing it from the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif move

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif
    I love this move. I dont know why i love it so much, seeing as it has a pretty big wind up time and is not really safe on block in my experience. But i seem to connect it when i use it with a good portion of yomi. This move have won me lots and lots of matches /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif
    Nuff said.

20. Tricky

I really think eileen's 3P+G and 6P+G6 throws yeild the most potential damange just because of the mixups your opponent will be forced to deal with afterward and just in your favor so much that it can be a huge source of dmg with good yomi.