1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

El Blaze "boss" in Throwing Test 3

Discussion in 'El Blaze' started by celsowm, Jan 8, 2013.

1. celsowm

celsowm Well-Known Member

Hi guys !
    I am very angry with El Blaze in license mode Throwing Test 3, it so hard to me...
    Someone have tips (best opponent, how to block el blaze combo...) or videos to help me beat him (with 3 throw, of course)

Thanks,
    celso

2. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

just practice, there's no trick or shortcut for that.

3. LastRocker

LastRocker Active Member

XBL:
    P Traum
    maybe you could read up what moves leave El Blaze at negative frames & try to punish them with throws. anything that leaves him at -10 or more should be throw punishable. watch Johochef's vid for easy access to the data.

4. celsowm

celsowm Well-Known Member

Thanks @LastRocker i finally defeated El Blaze thanks with your tips (in my case using Kage Maru)

5. Tipzntrix

Tipzntrix Well-Known Member

Such a well-tailored video for this situation, where do you find this stuff? Lol

6. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Dojo and VF.TV sections.