1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

El Blaze combo thread.

Discussion in 'El Blaze' started by Seidon, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Andrew Maier

Andrew Maier Member

Just starting out with El Blaze, Virtua Fighter and fighting games in general, so bear with me :)

This morning I was fooling around with the [3][P]+[K] -> [P]+[G] hit throw, and it looks like [3][P]+[K] -> [P]+[G][6],[9][K]+[G][P],[K][K][K] did something like 106 (maybe 116?) damage against Lei Fei in free training mode, but I couldn't find it listed in the combo list for El Blaze. Is that because it's not guaranteed somehow?

2. 001

001 Well-Known Member Content Mgr El Blaze

after the hit throw is a stagger that can be shaken out of so it's not guaranteed.

that shouldn't stop you from doing 9k+g after though and checking to see if it is hits so you can continue your combo. if your opponent shakes the stagger and your 9k+g is guarded you are only -5 so nothing is guaranteed from your opponent if you defend properly.

Andrew Maier likes this.