1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

EL Blaze Content

Discussion in 'El Blaze' started by 001, Jan 29, 2014.

1. ItSupah

ItSupah Active Member

PSN:
    ItSupah
    XBL:
    ItSupah
    Yours is twice as cool! =D

2. cmase1989

cmase1989 Well-Known Member

i think you both have great avatars

3. ItSupah

ItSupah Active Member

PSN:
    ItSupah
    XBL:
    ItSupah
    For El Blaze's [P][+][K][+][G][P] [6][P][+][K][P] [K][K][K] works in open foot stance I think. Doesn't work vs taka

4. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Whenever you parry a HP or HK with P+K+G you get a guaranteed 6K+G for a launch that hurts more than the canned follow-ups. If I want a canned follow-up I always go for the K hit-throw for the coolpoints and because it's a mid.

As for the 9P+K~K into RD P+K~K thing from last page, you're better of doing RD K after you hit one flipkick. Hurts as hell and it's the hardest thing to struggle out of. Demon flip into demon flip is pretty easy to avoid.
    9P+K~K, RD K, 2P, 6_P, KKK works on most of the cast, hurts for over 90 points IIRC (I don't remember exact damage values) and it gives you good oki.

5. ItSupah

ItSupah Active Member

PSN:
    ItSupah
    XBL:
    ItSupah
    Oh thats now what I meant! Its if [2][K][P][[P]] Or [P][+][K][+][G][[P]] hits is a powerful combo against everybody except Taka

Also I was talking about Cartwheel kick. It can be used as a good meatie but sometimes you have to delay the RD Because after RD[9][K][+][G][P] You can get high dmg combos:

Heavyweights: Open foot stance RD [9][K][+][G][P][P][K][K][K] RD for meaties
    Closed foot stance RD [9][K][+][G][P][6][P][+][K][P][6][P][K] tiger step for meatie
    Lightweights: Any stance RD[9][K][+][G][P][P][2][P][+][K][K][K][K] RD for meatie

6. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Oh, I misread that when I skimmed through. One nice thing about RD 9K+G meaty is that it's only -5 so it's fuzzy safe if you just leave it at that on block and most people don't want to attack immediately if they are vary of the follow-ups.

If you have the delay just right, you can actually catch techrollers who are just holding G with RD 2P+G low catch throw for +9000 cool points and nice damage.

ItSupah likes this.
  7. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    If you sabaki a high kick, you get a free 43p+k hitthrow. Maximum coolpoints.

8. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    For sabakied kicks you mainly want to stick to 46K~f, RD K.

9. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    43p+k is way cooler.

Phoxx likes this.
  10. ItSupah

ItSupah Active Member

PSN:
    ItSupah
    XBL:
    ItSupah
    And even when they block Cartwheel You still get a mindgame: [K] vs high guard and evade [P] vs abare and low guard. Btw thanks for that downgrab thing I randomly hit it once.

11. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

You can set it up from some regular KND's too, not as efficient but it's there. Like:
    vs Jacky 6P,K, 6P+K+G, RD 2P+G or
    vs Taka CH 4P,K,P, 6P+K+G, RD 2P+G

both work versus regular side techrolls if you do 6P+K+G and the grab asap. Not the most efficient oki you could play but it does work if they just tech and start holding G.