1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

EL Blaze's Max Damage Wall Combo.

Discussion in 'El Blaze' started by Jason Elbow, May 2, 2017.

1. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Hey y'all. There's this wall combo with Blaze that I am having trouble with. Its not consistant, but i know it can be done.(i've done it before). It's: wall stagger, [6][K][+][G], [4][P][+][K], back turned [8][K], [4][K], [6_][P], [2][P][+][K], [K][K][K][6], mix up. The problem im having is the [6_][P], [2][P][+][K] part. The [6_][P] isn't always bouncing the opponent up high enough for the [2][P][+][K] to bound them all the time. If anyone who knows Blaze (I'm talking to u Rare Entity!). Or has any knowledge please feel free to give input. It'll be greatly appreciated!

Myke and jimi Claymore like this.
  2. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

The combo vs lion is the same speed all the way through until 4k which creates a wall semi-splat where the opponent stays on the wall.

The secret is to 4k>66(by itself)>p(this pops of the wall if your not 66p buffering, but 66_p)>2p+k>k,k,k>rocket discharge mixup.

It's practicing dash w/delay p!

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    oneida likes this.
  3. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    I figured as much. And will this work only on Lion or anyone else?

4. Stl_Tim

You will have to test it out vs all weight classes and record your findings.

And your welcome. :)

5. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Thanks... I guess...

6. Stl_Tim

And w/that I'm done forever.

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I think Tim is over-complicating the requirements here. Yes, you need a delay before the [P] but you don't need to dash. Just hold forward [6_] slightly longer before pressing [P] (i.e. don't buffer the input). By dashing, you risk muddling your input into a [6][P], which isn't ideal.

Quite a few characters have wall combos that involve a (wall slump) > [P] > small bound sequence, and invariably the [P] needs some kind of delay in order to pop them up high enough for the small bound to take effect.

I did this combo against Pai, and it worked in both stances.

8. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    It works for Lion as well. I think it is weight dependant.

jimi Claymore likes this.
  9. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Now I just gotta setup wall stagger opportunities.

10. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Quit being soo sensitive Tim. This is why no one respects you. Goddamn grow a pair! Sheesh!

11. jimi Claymore

jimi Claymore Well-Known Member

You can also use [3][3] 5 [P] works better in open

Just remember if you get the bound but no the [2] [P][+][K] part, you need to be faster with [P].

by the way the max damage combo is [6][K][+][G], [9][P][+][K][K], [4][P][+][K], back turned [8][K], [4][K], [6_][P],[2] [P][+][K], [K][K][K] in close stance.

Jason Elbow and oneida like this.
  12. Stl_Tim

Your right, I shouldn't be so sensitive. I'm going to try right now,"Jason you lazy fuck figure out yourself!"

Is that better?

13. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Much better. But you should really try: "Stl Tm stop crying you sensitive prick bitch!!" Yeah try that.

14. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    This combo isn't consistant either. Sometimes the [8][K] after [4][P][+][K] don't always bound like it should.