1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Emperor, High King questions?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Powda, May 11, 2002.

1. Powda

Powda Active Member

If high king is better than emperor, why is dural emperor?
    why am i fighting more high kings than emperor's?

anybody have any ideas?

2. Jebus

Jebus Active Member

High King is considered higher then Emperor becuz is harder to attain

There is only one Emperor (YS - Dural), which is prolly why you fight more hks then emperors

Hope this anwsered your Q's and don't forget "Use the search, Luke"

3. CrYingCHoCoBo

CrYingCHoCoBo Well-Known Member

i believe another reason is that the high king status was reserved for pallete swaps of popular japanese vf players, they only hold one sphere until you take it from them, dural, an emperor holds all of them

4. blackshadow

blackshadow Well-Known Member

jus a quick question y did they change all the names in the US version? high king is great emperor in japanese version then they have shit like hero n champion wouldnt a hero be better than a champion?? and wha the fuck is up wit vanquisher n shit its fist king n demongod in the jap version i want to be a damn demongod

5. CrYingCHoCoBo

CrYingCHoCoBo Well-Known Member

they made the names suck more, so that you'd rush to get to the top of the chart, hehe, i was just thinking today, that Monarch sounds better than hero or champion, but oh well.