1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Entering Throwescapes

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by vftwain, Mar 16, 2008.

1. vftwain

vftwain Member

Well while practicing ETEG...Im having difficulties getting the throwescapes to register. I try to enter them in while doing the evade but they dont come through. The only time I have sucess is entering the throwescape is when I see the the arms stretch for the throw....err this is makes it difficult to enter in more than one throw escape....any suggestionson the correct timing to do multiple throwescapes?

2. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    That sounds to me your throw escape input was too early...try to enter it a tad bit later...you just have to practice your timing. Also click on the "Search" button and type in throw escapes. I am quite sure you will find a lot of useful information.

3. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    EVO's TE training is the best way to go I think. Reading about it and practicing in VF5 Dojo or even against online players isn't the same.