1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Euro-Russian PSN Room

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by ZBEP, Dec 17, 2012.

1. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    I noticed there are alot of good playersin Europe with whom i'd like to play, but I don't play much in ranked so we rarely meet. And I don't know at which time you guys are usually online, and I'd like to check that out so we could gather to play from time to time )

I'm usually able to play from 2-4 PM to 10 PM Moscow time. Ryanwalter can play till 12 PM so, if possible, he will host the room for more time ) We also have daily room matches with Lyama; his connection to europe sucks so we won't invite non-russian prople there. It usually happens from 7 PM to 9-10 PM. Any other time I can host the room for us to gather and smash dem buttons)

So, if you want to play - write here ) Also I'd like you to write the usual time when you're available to play - just to know when it's better to start the room.

If you have skype and a mic, and want to have a conversation while playing, you can add me there. My skype ID is "zbeeep"

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I will be glad to play you. I am usually online after 9PM if CET (GMT+1); not sure what it is in Moscow time..?

3. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    If that's GMT+1 then in Moscow it's 12PM. We can try to play on holidays, when I can play at night, or at the next two weeks which will be totally free for me)

4. Tocuh

Tocuh Well-Known Member

I'd like to play too, but I wouldn't describe me as a "good player" as of now. Still learning so it would be a nice experience for me.
    I could play from 5pm, 6pm or 7pm up to 10pm (GMT+1). So it would be 8pm/9pm/10pm up to 1am (moscow time). Depends on the weekday.

5. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    If you will have time tomorrow, I should be able to play since 9AM of my local time (probably 12AM of your time?)

6. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    I'll probably have )

By the way, usually while we play we use skype to talk since many of us doesn't have headsets. So if you want to talk while playing, add me - my skype ID is "zbeeep" )

7. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    OK, thank you and looking forward to play with you :)
    Hope the connection will be OK, but I was playing Sugata some time ago and it was usable

8. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    There are alot of novices in our vf community so you'll have some people to beat )

9. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    BTW ZBEP, wil you or aonyone else from Russia participate in VF toruney at WGC?

10. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    I won't. I don't know about other people, I'll ask them)

11. Tocuh

Tocuh Well-Known Member

I'm in! :D ;)

12. Manchkin

Manchkin Member

Zbep hope you invite other Russian players on these international fights? ;)

13. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    I will, but not as much as to our russian-only room ) Just 2-3 people, to make more space for foreign players.

14. Manchkin

Manchkin Member

Save replays)

15. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Tomorrow, I will be online little earlier that expected. I think around 8:30-8:45AM of CET (so probably 11:30-11:45 moscow time?)

16. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    The room is open now, if you want to join - write to my PSN

UP: it's finished for today

17. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    I'll host a room in 30 mins, get ready )

By whe way, if you have skype and a mic, and want to have a conversation while playing, you can add me on skype. My ID is "zbeeep" )

18. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Why is there a guy in the Russian room who never play ? lol
    ggs earlier to you and lyama.

19. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    He didn't want to play when you appeared.. he was too scared xD
    GGs to you also ) I can't get used to you after playing every day for 7 months with Lyama. Everything that works on him, doesn't on you, and that confuses me ) Though i can adapt to people who are playing other characters preety quickly.

20. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I will be online in 10 min so if u want invite me, my psn is BlackBeltSpartan and I speak Russian too.