1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Euro VF 2010: Interest Check and Brainstorm Thread

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Krye, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

What about the SVB event in London? VF isn't on the tournament list but there'll be plenty of casual setups for non tournament games. We did have VF5 casuals there last year.
    http://www.supervsbattle.com/svb20x/event.htm

If enough people show interest maybe there could be an unofficial side tournament? If this were big enough and if VF5FS were to comes out on console next year maybe they'd consider putting it on the tournament list.

SC4's a tournament game on the strength of foreign interest cause that game is even more dead than VF5 here and the organizers aren't even fans of SC.

2. RORY

RORY Well-Known Member

XBL:
    RORORORORORO
    Don't know why I just found this now but,

UK VF player reporting for duty. [​IMG]

3. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    I'd be down with going to SVB if we had an FS announcement..

Right now, without the announcement, I don't really feel like travelling to play VF [​IMG] , although I'd love to play offline VF again.

If it gets announced anytime soon, though, I might come over [​IMG] .