1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Euro VF Gathering in Amsterdam, 29-30 August, 2009

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Krye, May 5, 2009.

1. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    Mister: Check out the opening post. There's a link to a website with lots of cheap hostels in Amsterdam. Then you can pick one yourself!

Chrizzle: I'll see you there /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

2. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

I noticed just now that you'r talking about the 28th as saturday, but the week end is 29th and 30th. The 28th is friday.
    Well i just took my ticket and i'm going to arrive in amsterdam the 28th at 17:45 more or less, i just found a cheap direct flight from Rome.
    The airport is really close to the gathering so i won't have any problem if we start the 28th.
    I'm going to came back home in the 1st september. If anyone would like to visit the city with me, just let me know [​IMG]

3. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    I guess I got confused for some reason when I typed that. The thread title is correct, though...

Maybe a mod can fix this to prevent any confusion?

Nice to see you've got everything booked! I'll put you down as confirmed [​IMG] .

EDIT: Two foreign guys confirmed! What's up UK people! Also, I know some of you French guys are talking about coming over on some French forum somewhere! We'd love to have you guys here, please try to make it!

Screw Sega for not bringing R to consoles (or at least not saying anything about it), but let's not let that dull our enthusiasm!

4. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Dates in the first post are changed. I hope this event goes well! So cool that you are doing this.

5. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Krye i'm leaving the 1th september [​IMG] So i can visit the city. I would like to visit Amsterdam with your crew.

6. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    Plague: Thanks for changing the dates and the support!

Mister: So you're leaving Amsterdam on the 1st of september? Same date as everyone else is leaving, most likely. We could do something like a little tour through Amsterdam for all you foreign guys?

7. Mister

YES this is exactly what i was looking for [​IMG] if we can do a little tour through amsterdam I'll be able to day happy [​IMG]

8. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    We'll do a tour, then [​IMG] .

Mr_Rock_Howard aka Rock STD aka Mr. Nr. 1 WCG Germany messaged me to inform me that he is also planning to come over [​IMG] !

Germany represent!

How is everyone's planning of the trip coming along?

9. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

I'll only know if I can make it somewhere mid-August. It's pretty late but I can't help it.

10. NGKrush

NGKrush Well-Known Member

PSN:
    de_kroet
    XBL:
    de kroet
    hey no problem, the more the merrier!

11. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    I got a message from an online player that goes by the GT: Peleliucorner. He's interested in coming over as well! He'll now if he can make it in about 10 days, he told me.

It's nice to see online players step it up like that, I had no idea he liked VF enough to even consider making a trip like this, nice!

12. rodrigue

rodrigue Member

XBL:
    rodryu
    ok i have my news, and they are bad for me i can't come sorry.
    It's really, sad because i know that this event will be mad!
    Well, such is life...

Good job and good luck with this event!

13. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    Sad to hear that man [​IMG]

Do you happen to know what's up with the rest of the French players? Haven't heard from any of them and I know some of them were interested!

14. rodrigue

rodrigue Member

XBL:
    rodryu
    as far as i know they are still interested but no one booked his tickets yet.

15. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

I think I'm also out, I'm afraid. I've got a trip to San Diego booked in a couple of weeks and my lady is coming over in September, not to mention I'm down £700 which I won't be getting for another 6-8 weeks. If Rose wasn't coming over in September, I'd probably be heading over there.

Sorry guys. I really want to come, but unless I get a big win on the lottery or the premium bonds, there's a 99% chance I won't be there.

16. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

I'm still in [​IMG]

17. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    Sorry to hear ash, sucks man.

im still good to go aswell

hype!

18. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Same here. i got one big trip out the way (Silverstone GP), now this is next! gotta book tickets soon

19. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    Too bad, Ash Kaiser. I was looking forward to playing you! Maybe a miracle will happen...

Good to hear that the rest of you guys can probably make it, though!

20. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    Here's some great news: Two more people have confirmed!

Jeneric and Bob from Sweden have booked their flights and are ready to come over!

These guys are STRONG, you better not underestimate them [​IMG] . If you had any doubts about the strength of the people coming over, you can stop worrying now, haha. Speaking from experience here... [​IMG] .

Looking forward to seeing more people confirmed [​IMG]