1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Europe PSN Tournament October 4th 2020

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Blessy, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Blessy

Blessy Moderator / -10 is just Nitaku Staff Member Content Manager Goh Bronze Supporter Content Manager Aoi Tournament Manager

Yoyo, we've announced the next EU tournament, this time we're jumping onto PS3!
    Check out the sign up link below, already looking like a shark tank.
    I'll have to find some crazier costumes this time after Goh HinoCammy went down so well...

https://challonge.com/t01d3pjs

Ellis, MarlyJay, Mister and 1 other person like this.
  2. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    I just registered, and see in doing that i might help Marly move on to the next tier,
    Ur welcome, damn ol' nemesis-geeser! ^^

Mister likes this.
  3. Blessy

Blessy Moderator / -10 is just Nitaku Staff Member Content Manager Goh Bronze Supporter Content Manager Aoi Tournament Manager

Glad to have more people join! Will have to see how Phoenixforce fares against ya

4. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Oh yeah, might not even get to loose (a third official time) against Marly at that ˆˆ

Wonder if it is because i am swedish i seem to do the opposite of what is expected and trashtalk myself before the fight instead? Lol ˆˆ #DefeatistSwede

5. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Wth, wait.. i got the date in my scatterbrain as 5th of october, and where gonna get things in order now. but.. but.

fudge!

i am sorry i totally messed this up =/ i see i am a whole day late

6. Blessy

Is all good yo! There's always next time!