1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

European online tournament

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Rayne, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

I am free next week on Tuesday or Wednesday so please PM me on here i you can play.

2. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

Are we gunna get new groups or are we just playing everyone still in the tournament now?

3. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

Just play everyone you still need to play.

4. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    I will be on tonight.

5. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

This seems to have died off big time partly because of the break in between xmas and new year. How about everyone that's actually still in for this PM me on VFDC and we can arrange something.

6. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    I recently got another 3 months of Live so I'd be up for this,
    even if its just you need an extra player to replace someone who left or to make up the numbers.

Even though I'd be incredibly rusty [​IMG]

7. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

Just to let you know, the only people that messaged me saying they were still on for this tourny were: UltraLewis, Digerydoo, Krye and Seidon.
    Looks like it's gone to pot. Krye do you think it's worth organising another one?

8. DrWoo

DrWoo Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Yquem2k1
    I would have liked to keep on playing in this tournament but I have too much work these days and I can't predict when I'm able to play.

But if there's another event like that in a better period for me, be sure to count me in.

9. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

If another event is coming i will inform italian guys. Just tell me when is going to start the new tournament.

10. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Garghh, I didn't even see your previous message. I've been wondering what happened to this too [​IMG]

If we do need do another one I think we might need to organise things a little better, I didn't mind at all but making the tournament earlier than expected did seem to make a good few people lose interest early on.

11. Aidan

Aidan Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xX_SETTRA_Xx
    XBL:
    xX SETTRA Xx
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If we do need do another one I think we might need to organise things a little better, I didn't mind at all but making the tournament earlier than expected did seem to make a good few people lose interest early on. </div></div>
    I´m pretty much of the opinion, but it was a bad idea to do that over the festive season. It just lost its momentum afterwards... [​IMG]