1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

European online tournament

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Rayne, Nov 27, 2009.

1. ChiefGutti

ChiefGutti Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ChiefGutti
    XBL:
    ChiefGuttiWolf
    Dan!

Sorry for not responding earlier to your message! Logged in for the first time in a while just now to respond to Kamaage's stream post and noticed you have sent me info on your online tourney! Anarkira also told me about it today at work.

Only problem is, you know how angry I get when playing online. Especially considering I'm more 70% defence. Anyhow, Anarkira told me it was in order to maintain the community, so if I have time in January I might join in for fun!

Also, sorry about not being able to come over for the Tommy Emmanuel concert. Things are rather busy at work and I've started applying for proper jobs now as well. Anyhow, try fitting me in in a group for January. But if you beat me, you're not getting the SEGA bag, lol. That's saved for proper offline matches, hehe.

2. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    Krye vs Myeggzbox: 5-0
    Krye vs Mistersicstinai: 5-1
    Krye vs Leonard UK: 5-2
    Krye vs Darthminion: 5-3

Will PM these to you as well, Dan.

3. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

Darthminion 3 -krye 5
    Darthminion 5 -Misterscstinai 0

Just Leonard uk to go

4. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Me vs Myeggzbox
    5 - 4

The last Match was with 2 rounds won by me and him and the tension was really high. GG Eggzbox.

5. PRIMAL

PRIMAL Member

me 1 manaknight08 5
    me 0 Izayoi Master 5

6. schak

schak Member

Schakal
    vs Mind Killer UK 5:1
    vs Darthminion 5:0 (middle of the game thrice interrupted. that does not make man)
    vs Myeggzbox 5:0
    vs UltraLewis VFDC 5:0
    vs MarlyJay 5:2 (your eileen is demanding)
    vs UK Rayne 3:5 (nice game man)

open
    Izayo Master (Congratulation for your son)
    Kaiser Driver

7. Anarkira

Anarkira Well-Known Member

Im sorry for not posting this here before now, It seems I have to back out of the tournament due to lack of consistant time. As written before I signed up for january tourney then it suddenly was moved. 2 weeks before christmas, so alot of stuff going on,school-wize and at home lol. Sorry guys, hopefully there ll be another tourney around january:)

8. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    I beat Zakkapa 5-1.

I'm gonna wait for Ultralewis to get his hands on a stick, this whole event will take a while so I'm hoping he'll have one by the end. I don't think it's fair to fight him while he's having to use a pad (a third party pad).

Mdsprime hasn't been on yet, he was on earlier according to his profile but I've missed him.

9. Aidan

Aidan Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xX_SETTRA_Xx
    XBL:
    xX SETTRA Xx
    Izayo Master, you havent respondet on my xbl message yet, pls answer for our games we still have to fight.

And Beligerent Feck: Seems like we missed the appointment for our games. Do you have time on mondy evening to catch this up?

10. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

I missed Leonard [​IMG] but i played with the other guys of my group. Though that i only won against myeggzbox ç_ç am i out?

11. ultralewis

ultralewis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    InfamousGeezer
    XBL:
    Infamous Geezer
    Gonna try and get my folks to buy me a Hori EX2, I seen them in GAME for £50. I also seen them on sale on Zavvi.com for £25 with free delivery to UK. They sold their first batch of them and they have a new restock but they are not being so generous this time. They are selling it for £39.95 http://www.zavvi.com/games/games-accessories/fighting-stick-ex2/9994290.html

I will play anyone so you don`t need to wait for me folks.

12. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

same here ive also sent him a friend request and no response since friday. Its up to him to get back to us or it counts as a forfeit. Hopefully he shows tho:)

13. Leonard_McCoy

Leonard_McCoy Well-Known Member

Sorry mates. There are so many obligations to meet at this time of the year that I could hardly play two matches out of god knows how many.

I fear I have to withdraw from the tournament simply due to time problems. Sorry to have you all kept waiting. But the Christmas holidays simply won't make up for enough regular play time in VF for me to meet the match arrangements for this tournament with enough reliance.

Edit: On top of that, Bayonetta's tantalizing me with no end to come...

14. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

That's ok man, send us a message when you get on, I tried to add you but your list is full.

15. DrWoo

DrWoo Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Yquem2k1
    For the same reasons and because I don't want to start 2010 as a bachelor, I won't be able to play from 23rd Dec till 3rd Jan.

16. Seidon

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Yeah, I don't think I'll be on around Christmas Weekend and Hogmany.

17. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Done my second lot of matches, PM'd you the results Rayne. Also what's with everyone dropping out?

[​IMG]

18. Seidon

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    I'm not dropping out, I just plan on being incredibly drunk.

19. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

I'll just say that if anyone wants to organise any of their own matches with anyone they still need to play, then go ahead and do that over the next couple of weeks. If you are too busy to play over xmas then that's fine. We will get back on this after xmas and finish it off so please don't withdraw from the tournament altogether. Sound good to everyone?

20. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    Can we play our matches with anyone in the tournament? Not just the people in the previous groups?