1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Even Cheaper VF4 in Singapore.

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by danny13, Feb 9, 2002.

1. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Guys errr today i went to this place at Geylang call GrandLinkSquare and they have this arcade cum lan gaming cum snooker place with only one vf4 machine set with like FIVE squares? Tokens are the usual fifty cents. The machine arrived recently and i guess perhaps you guys should go and grab a couple of games before they realise that they are spoiling the market. Oh yeah, one token per game.

2. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Nice. Now how do you get there. Landmarks like those huge house nos /versus/images/icons/smile.gif and bus nos?

3. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    u take mrt to paya lebar.then come out walk straight...thru this little pathway full of short trees.then cross the road...theres this building which look orangey and quite new...walla....Grand Link Square.

the arcade is at the basement.

4. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

When i was still in S'pore, Parklane has 2 VF4 machines side-by-side and its charging at 50 cents. Wonder if they've changed to 3 squares.

5. danny13

Oh yeah they did. its now three squares.

6. scolaire

scolaire Well-Known Member

What about Bugis Junction? Do u think they will change the number of rounds? 2 rounds is like a little too fast.

7. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

<font color=orange>What about Bugis Junction? Do u think they will change the number of rounds? 2 rounds is like a little too fast.</font color=orange>

Personally, i dun think Bugis care abt their VF crowd. As long as business for the VF4 continues to be good (i presume) there's no compelling reasons to offer better game play (3 squares).
    You can say they're Monopoly.

8. danny13

We should all stop going to bugis. Parklane is three squares and two mrt stops away from bugis.

9. Pinkgirl

Pinkgirl Well-Known Member

It's near City Plaza. There's a park and white bridge behind City Plaza. Grandlink Sq is opposite the park.

10. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

You guys are great in looking for location. Previously AMK and now Paya Lebar... good good... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif