1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

EvenPits' Beginner's Rooms

Discussion in 'New Starter' started by EvenPit, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Thanks, MarlyJay. We weren't getting launched last night, but I'll keep an eye out if it happens.

2. Pepsolman

Pepsolman Member

XBL:
    Pepsolman
    I've been looking for something like this. Hope it's still active.

3. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Ohh that sidestep launch was working wonders :). LOL, I'll give you some more eileen specific defensive advice riiighht after the sega cup.

Craigbot likes this.
  4. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

After you and Blood left it became more like a survival room with UndreamAlarm rather than a beginner's room. Oh oh and your number one fan was there too you JUST missed em LOL.
    Wish I coulda saw DRFam vs Player 7 though that would have been epic.

Craigbot likes this.
  5. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    That'll be great Tricky, thanks. Good luck to you at Sega Cup on Saturday.

6. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    My number one fan :confused:, you mean Player 7?

7. Bloodstyle

Bloodstyle Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bloodstyle
    so just read all that cuz Craigbot told me about it. We were not ragging on Tricky. We WERE ragging on Evenpit hardcore though :D. Cant help it, our subs were doing better than his main lmao

Craigbot, Tricky and EvenPit like this.
  8. EvenPit

Oh dont try and suck up now lol!

Bloodstyle and Tricky like this.
  9. Byakuya_Strike

Byakuya_Strike New Member

Is there a room tonight?

10. Bloodstyle

Bloodstyle Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bloodstyle
    at no point did I suck up. Nor did I talk shit. Simple fact :p

Craigbot and EvenPit like this.
  11. EvenPit

Just Mon. Wen. and Fry. Tuesday and Thursday's im either training or studying up in the dojo forums.

Craigbot likes this.
  12. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    We wouldn't suck up, it's not our style :D. It's good to play Tricky, a very unique style. GentlemanThief also, we played his Shun and that was fun. I don't get to see much Shun gameplay, but the experience helps in the long run.

Bloodstyle and Tricky like this.
  13. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns
    Can we have this for PSN? Anyone down for that? :D

14. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Hey EvenPit, how was the training room last night?

15. RazingPhoenix

RazingPhoenix Member

PSN:
    Legendary1893
    Just curious, how many "beginners" actually show up? And do you guys idle so that people can join the lobby? They disappear quick in this game.

16. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    It depends. There's the beginners that come in the room having some good matches and get some tips about the game, while the regular and more experienced players come in to do some training. It's really good to have the different matchups and see how it would fare in a real match.

So if you want in, it's normally on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9 pm. It may have room at one point and then it'll get full. Players come and go in the room lobby, so you can get in there an throwdown.

17. RazingPhoenix

RazingPhoenix Member

PSN:
    Legendary1893
    lol . Don't know why but in my head I was thinking PSN even though this is XBL. I don't mind hosting a room (I'm not good though) on PSN regularly on certain days. Should we make a new thread?[/quote]

18. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    If you want to, you can use the same set up and host a room on PSN. If you ever want to play on 360, you know where to go.

19. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns
    [/quote]

Yeah should probably make a new thread. If you're happy to set up the room maybe start a thread and see who is interested...

Craigbot likes this.
  20. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    If there's a training room on Wednesday I'll try to make it to that one. Can't make it to tonight's.