1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Event Square Problem!!?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Rectifier, May 27, 2004.

1. Rectifier

Rectifier Member

Hi. Can anyone tell me if its possible to check which Event Square Underground fighting arena challenges I completed so far? cuz I got back into the game and I am missing like 1 or 2 but i dont remember which ones??
    thanks.

2. Valdimiar

Valdimiar Well-Known Member

3. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

Off the top of my head here...go to quest mode, select the character, press start when the map pops up and scroll down to status. I believe one of the choices here is tournaments...viola. What's listed are only going to be the ones you've tried (or placed) before so if there are tourneys you haven't opened/tried/placed yet they won't be listed. Check the faq valdi linked you to against your own list & bang away.

4. Rectifier

Rectifier Member

Thanks guys that helped. Also, does this site have a list of all of the Arcades' people? With their specific names because I'm trying to figure out who I didnt fight yet in the arcades